JTD (Zotex-PE 6 mg-30 mg)
Generic Name: brompheniramine/phenylephrine
Pill imprint JTD has been identified as Zotex-PE 6 mg-30 mg.
Zotex-PE is used in the treatment of rhinitis; hay fever; nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Zotex-PE 6 mg-30 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for JTD
- Generic Name:
- 6 mg-30 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Vertical Pharmaceuticals Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Zotex-PE (brompheniramine / phenylephrine)
- Other brands: Bromfed, Rynex PE, Dimetapp Children's Cold & Allergy, Bromfed-PD Capsules, More (27) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.