JTD (Zotex-PE 6 mg-30 mg)
Generic Name: brompheniramine/phenylephrine
Pill imprint JTD has been identified as Zotex-PE 6 mg-30 mg.
Zotex-PE is used in the treatment of rhinitis; nasal congestion; hay fever and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Zotex-PE 6 mg-30 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for JTD (Zotex-PE 6 mg-30 mg)
- Generic Name:
- 6 mg-30 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Vertical Pharmaceuticals Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Zotex-PE (brompheniramine / phenylephrine)
- Other brands: Bromfed, Bromfed-PD Capsules, Phenyl 7.5/6mg, Dimetapp Children's Cold & Allergy, More (26) »
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...