E1304 E1304 (Chlorpheniramine and pseudoephedrine 8 mg / 120 mg)
Pill imprint E1304 E1304 has been identified as Chlorpheniramine and pseudoephedrine 8 mg / 120 mg.
Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of sinusitis; hay fever and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine 8 mg / 120 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for E1304 E1304
- 8 mg / 120 mg
- Blue / Clear
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|66267-0184||Nucare Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine 24-hour sustained-release capsules
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine chewable tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine controlled-release capsules
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine liquid
- More (4) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.