E1304 E1304 (Chlorpheniramine and pseudoephedrine 8 mg / 120 mg)
Pill imprint E1304 E1304 has been identified as Chlorpheniramine and pseudoephedrine 8 mg / 120 mg.
Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of sinusitis; hay fever and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine 8 mg / 120 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for E1304 E1304 (Chlorpheniramine and pseudoephedrine 8 mg / 120 mg)
- 8 mg / 120 mg
- Blue / Clear
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|66267-0184||Nucare Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine 24-hour sustained-release capsules
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine chewable tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine controlled-release capsules
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine liquid
- More (4) »