CYP 298 (Dexcon-PE 25 mg-550 mg-20 mg)
Generic Name: dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine
Pill imprint CYP 298 has been identified as Dexcon-PE 25 mg-550 mg-20 mg.
Dexcon-PE is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dexcon-PE 25 mg-550 mg-20 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for CYP 298 (Dexcon-PE 25 mg-550 mg-20 mg)
- Generic Name:
- 25 mg-550 mg-20 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Cypress Pharmaceutical Inc
More about Dexcon-PE (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / phenylephrine)
- Other brands: Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Congestion & Cough, Deconex DMX, Robitussin Cough & Cold CF, DuraMAX, More (43) »