CAROLINA PHARMA HUMIBID DM (Humibid DM 50 mg-400 mg-200 mg)
Generic Name: dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/potassium guaiacolsulfonate
Pill imprint CAROLINA PHARMA HUMIBID DM has been identified as Humibid DM 50 mg-400 mg-200 mg.
Humibid DM is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Humibid DM 50 mg-400 mg-200 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for CAROLINA PHARMA HUMIBID DM (Humibid DM 50 mg-400 mg-200 mg)
- Generic Name:
- dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/potassium guaiacolsulfonate
- 50 mg-400 mg-200 mg
- Blue & White
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Carolina Pharmaceuticals Inc