CALCET MPC (Calcet 150 mg / 100 units)
Generic Name: calcium/vitamin d
Pill imprint CALCET MPC has been identified as Calcet 150 mg / 100 units.
Calcet is used in the treatment of osteoporosis; dietary supplementation and belongs to the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Calcet 150 mg / 100 units is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for CALCET MPC
- Generic Name:
- calcium/vitamin d
- 150 mg / 100 units
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mission Pharmacal Company
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Calcet (calcium / vitamin d)
- Other brands: Caltrate 600+D, Citracal + D, Os-Cal 500 + D, Oyster Shell Calcium with Vitamin D, More (27) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.