CALCET MPC (Calcet 150 mg / 100 units)
Generic Name: calcium/vitamin d
Pill imprint CALCET MPC has been identified as Calcet 150 mg / 100 units.
Calcet is used in the treatment of osteoporosis; dietary supplementation and belongs to the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Calcet 150 mg / 100 units is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for CALCET MPC (Calcet 150 mg / 100 units)
- Generic Name:
- calcium/vitamin d
- 150 mg / 100 units
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mission Pharmacal Company
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Calcet (calcium / vitamin d)
- Other brands: Citracal + D, Caltrate 600+D, Oyster Shell Calcium with Vitamin D, Os-Cal 500 + D, More (27) »