A 047 (Bontril slow release 105 mg)
Generic Name: phendimetrazine
Pill imprint A 047 has been identified as Bontril slow release 105 mg.
Bontril Slow Release is used in the treatment of obesity and belongs to the drug classes anorexiants, CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Bontril Slow Release 105 mg has a potential for abuse less than the drugs in schedules 1 and 2. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to moderate or low physical dependence or high psychological dependence.
See also related documents.
Images for A 047 (Bontril slow release 105 mg)
- Generic Name:
- 105 mg
- Green & Yellow
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Elan Pharmaceutical/Athena Neurosciences Inc
More about Bontril Slow Release (phendimetrazine)
- Bontril SR Sustained-Release Capsules
- Bontril Slow Release
- Bontril (Advanced Reading)
- Bontril Slow-Release (Advanced Reading)