5454 DAN DAN (Quinidine 300 mg)
Pill imprint 5454 DAN DAN has been identified as Quinidine sulfate 300 mg.
Quinidine is used in the treatment of arrhythmia; malaria and belongs to the drug class group I antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Quinidine 300 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 5454 DAN DAN (Quinidine 300 mg)
- 300 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Group I antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Watson Laboratories, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium stearate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
More about quinidine
- Quinidine gluconate controlled-release tablets
- Quinidine sulfate
- Quinidine sulfate controlled-release tablets
- Quinidine Oral, Injection, Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)