Ovace Plus Wash Dosage
Generic name: sulfacetamide sodium
Dosage form: topical liquid
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Ovace Plus Wash safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Ovace Plus Wash.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Secondary cutaneous bacterial infections - Wet skin and liberally apply to areas to be cleansed, massage gently into skin for 10 to 20 seconds working into a full lather, rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Rinsing with plain water will remove any excess medication. Repeat application as described for 8 to 10 days. If skin dryness occurs it may be controlled by rinsing cleanser off sooner or using less often.
- Ovace Plus Side Effects
- Klaron (sulfacetamide sodium) lotion dosage information
- Ovace Foam (sulfacetamide sodium) aerosol, foam dosage information
- Ovace Plus Cream (sulfacetamide sodium) cream dosage information
- Ovace Plus Shampoo (sulfacetamide sodium) shampoo dosage information
- Ovace Wash (sulfacetamide sodium) topical liquid dosage information
- Seb-Prev (sulfacetamide sodium gel) gel dosage information
- Seb-Prev Cream (sodium sulfacetamide) cream dosage information
- Seb-Prev Gel (sodium sulfacetamide) gel dosage information
- Seb-Prev Wash (sodium sulfacetamide) liquid dosage information
- Sulfacetamide Sodium Topical dosage information