Generic name: desonide
Dosage form: gel
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Desonate safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Desonate.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Apply a thin layer to the affected areas two times daily and rub in gently. Discontinue use when control is achieved. If no improvement is seen within 4 weeks, reassessment of diagnosis may be necessary. Treatment beyond 4 consecutive weeks is not recommended. Do not use with occlusive dressings. Avoid contact with eyes or other mucous membranes.
For topical use only. Not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use.
- Desonate Side Effects
- Desonate Drug Interactions
- Desonate (desonide) consumer information
- Desonide Topical dosage information
- Desowen (desonide) cream, ointment and lotion dosage information
- LoKara (desonide) lotion dosage information
- Verdeso (desonide) aerosol, foam dosage information
- Verdeso (desonide) consumer information