Aralast NP Dosage
Generic name: alpha-1 proteinase inhibitor human
Dosage form: injection
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Aralast NP safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Aralast NP.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Dose ranging studies using efficacy endpoints have not been performed.
Chronic Augmentation Therapy
FOR INTRAVENOUS USE ONLY. The recommended dosage of ARALAST NP is 60 mg/kg body weight administered once weekly by intravenous infusion. Each vial of ARALAST NP has the functional activity, as determined by inhibition of porcine pancreatic elastase, stated on the label. Administration of ARALAST NP within three hours after reconstitution is recommended to avoid the potential ill effect of any inadvertent microbial contamination occurring during reconstitution. Discard any unused contents.
- Aralast NP Side Effects
- Alpha 1-Proteinase Inhibitor dosage information
- Glassia (alpha-1-proteinase inhibitor (human)) injection, solution dosage information
- Glassia (alpha 1-proteinase inhibitor) consumer information
- Prolastin-C (alpha-1-proteinase inhibitor human) dosage information
- Zemaira (alpha-1-proteinase inhibitor human) injection dosage information
- Zemaira (alpha 1-proteinase inhibitor) consumer information