Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Xenaderm

Learn more about Xenaderm.

Reviews for Xenaderm to treat Dermatologic Lesion

Review by Klasi:

Not an approved use however nothing worked before this. We have a horse who has a chronic open wound on her belly due to fly bites. Every thing we applied over the years just dripped off and never healed anything. Fly blankets did not help protect her nor did fly spray. This spring I applied a tin layer to the area (scarred til opened by fly bites) and it did not get chewed open. I had one tube which I would rather not say how I obtained it. I wish I could get more. It is a miracle as far as I am concerned.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 19, 2013 11:39 AM

Review by mblakley:

I have been using xenaderm in nursing homes since it came out and is wonderful. unfortunately, we can no longer get it on the part d formulary and the substitutions are not comprable--debriders and such--what are we to do about this--is there anything we can substitute?

April 2, 2007 2:39 PM

More about Xenaderm (balsam peru / castor oil / trypsin topical)

Professional resources