Medication Guide App

User Reviews for Blistex

Learn more about Blistex.

Reviews for Blistex to treat Herpes Simplex

Review by joreed:

I have always had cold sores. I have found that the use of Blistex and just as importantly, the ability to ignore the cold sore completely. It seems to become worse the more you press, bite, pick and acknowledge it. I started using Blistex about 7 years ago. During the last 5 years I have had about 5 or six cold sore symptoms, knowing that it is trying to inflame (totally ignoring it) and keeping it covered with Blistex, each and every time it has hardly been noticeable or most of the time, disappeared before it became visible. I share this with most everyone I see with a cold sore. It Absolutely has worked for me!

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 27, 2011 4:51 AM

Review by fauld8bigpond.com.au:

Great product, highly recommend it for early treatment of cold sores, chapped lips/nose, even little burning scratches on hands and knees of little kids, gives soothing treatment. I use the blistex gel, and carry it in my pocket in times of need.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 5, 2009 7:27 PM

Learn more about Herpes Simplex

More about Blistex (allantoin / camphor / phenol topical)

Other formulations