What time of the day is best to take Miralax?

It can be taken anytime.

Anal fissure from 4 weeks. Currently taking Senna8.6mg and Miralax. Still have hard BM initially?

I am currently suffering from Anal fissure due to constipation since 3 weeks. My pain has gone down considerably with fissure, however I have itching ...

I have been taking Ranexa for a couple of years. Took 500 then uped to 1000 mg twice a day. Good?

... results but the G I side effects were horrible. Had to use Miralax for constipation and reduce to 500mg twice a day. Occasionally have chest pain ...

Can you takepepcid and mirlax at same time?

have ibs pain stonach back all over

I take Miralax for constipation, drink a lot of water and eat well balanced meals but am steadily?

... losing weight. I have Parkinsons Disease and tried Miralax last year for a few months but had a hard time drinking a lot of water but this ...