What time of the day is best to take Miralax?

It can be taken anytime.

Anal fissure from 4 weeks. Currently taking Senna8.6mg and Miralax. Still have hard BM initially?

I am currently suffering from Anal fissure due to constipation since 3 weeks. My pain has gone down considerably with fissure, however I have itching ...

There is a FDA petition to get Miralax off the market. What can you share about the side effects?

... listed and the serious problems that have been reported to the FDA for the last ten years without an action, even though the FDA came out and ...

I take Miralax for constipation, drink a lot of water and eat well balanced meals but am steadily?

... losing weight. I have Parkinsons Disease and tried Miralax last year for a few months but had a hard time drinking a lot of water but this ...