What time of the day is best to take Miralax?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Do you think MiraLax would work for a Quadraplegic who has routine bowel days? My client has trained

... his body to go every Mon, Weds, Friday like clockwork & we wouldnt want the Miralax to kick in at any other random time. He takes 2 Colace ...

Has anyone had a problem with feeling cold after using Miralax?

I, like others, go a week or longer without a BM and when I do have one the stool is very hard and I strain excessively. Miralax does help me but it ...

There is a FDA petition to get Miralax off the market. What can you share about the side effects?

... listed and the serious problems that have been reported to the FDA for the last ten years without an action, even though the FDA came out and ...

I have been taking Ranexa for a couple of years. Took 500 then uped to 1000 mg twice a day. Good?

... results but the G I side effects were horrible. Had to use Miralax for constipation and reduce to 500mg twice a day. Occasionally have chest pain ...