7 Feb 2010
How long a drug stays in your system is a very difficult question to answer. It is dependant on many factors e.g.
1. How much and how often you have taken the drug.
2. Your metabolic rate – a slower metabolism will increase the time a drug remains in your system.
3. Your age and health – older age and poor health will generally increase the time the drug stays in your system.
4. Body mass – generally the bigger you are the longer a drug will remain in your system.
Methylprednisolone has a medium half life range of 18 to 36 hours - meaning it takes the body 18 to 36 hours to clear 50% of the drug.
All these factors along with the drugs half life determine how long it remains in your system.
Sorry I could not be more specific.
- Methylprednisolone Information for Consumers
- Methylprednisolone Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Methylprednisolone (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
how long does concerta stay in yor system?
1 answer • 15 Jun 2010
If I tack two deferent binzos can thy find out witch, ones at a drug test. How long will it stay in my system
2 answers • 21 Oct 2010
... very nervous and jittery how will this drug stay in my system before I feel better?
1 answer • 21 Aug 2011
I'm on my last dose of the 4mg 6 pack of methylprednisolone tomorrow and I want to know when this stuff will be completely out of my system. ...
0 answers • 21 Jul 2014
just wanted to know how long one 20 mg. lasic will stay in your system?
1 answer • 18 days ago