How long does methylprednisolone stay in your system?

How long a drug stays in your system is a very difficult question to answer. It is dependant on many factors e.g.
1. How much and how often you have taken the drug.
2. Your metabolic rate – a slower metabolism will increase the time a drug remains in your system.
3. Your age and health – older age and poor health will generally increase the time the drug stays in your system.
4. Body mass – generally the bigger you are the longer a drug will remain in your system.

Methylprednisolone has a medium half life range of 18 to 36 hours - meaning it takes the body 18 to 36 hours to clear 50% of the drug.
All these factors along with the drugs half life determine how long it remains in your system.
Sorry I could not be more specific.