WormEze LiquidThis page contains information on WormEze Liquid for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- WormEze Liquid Indications
- Warnings and cautions for WormEze Liquid
- Direction and dosage information for WormEze Liquid
Wormeze LiquidThis treatment applies to the following species:
Canine & Feline ANTHELMINTIC
wormer For cats And Dogs Over Six Weeks Of Age
made In Use
for Animal Use Only - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
525 grams per 100 mL
Anthelmintic (Expels Worms)
- A liquid dog and cat wormer for use in food or drinking water for the removal of large roundworms (ascarids) (Toxocara canis, Toxocara cati, Toxascaris leonina).
- Although Piperazine is a drug with a wide margin of safety, occasionally an animal may show nausea, vomiting, or muscular tremors. Such side effects are usually associated with over-dosage: therefore, recommended dosage should be followed carefully.
- Animals with known kidney pathology should be treated only by a veterinarian.
- For Oral Animal Use Only.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
WormEze Liquid Caution
Consult veterinarian before using in severely debilitated animals. Do not worm animals mom than twice yearly except as advised by a veterinarian. This product is effective for those roundworm stages found in the intestine and does not remove migrating larval stages. Animals should be checked periodically by a veterinarian for the presence of other intestinal parasites.
Administer One Teaspoonful (5ml) Per 5 Pounds Of Body Weight.
- Apply into pet’s mouth or mix into food or water.
- Administer to cats and dogs 6 weeks or older.
- Repeat treatment in 10 days after first treatment.
Water, Sucrose, Sodium Saccharin, Caramel, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Artificial Flavor.
Store at temperature between 60°-86° F.
Manufactured for: DURVET, INC., 100 S.E. Magellan Drive, Blue Springs, MO 64014
8 FL OZ (237 mL)
P.O. BOX 279, 100 S.E. MAGELLAN DRIVE, BLUE SPRINGS, MO, 64014
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the WormEze Liquid information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2016 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2016-08-21