Uterine Proteolytic BolusThis page contains information on Uterine Proteolytic Bolus for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Uterine Proteolytic Bolus Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Uterine Proteolytic Bolus
- Direction and dosage information for Uterine Proteolytic Bolus
Uterine Proteolytic BolusThis treatment applies to the following species:
A non-medicated urea bolus for use as an antiseptic and proteolytic aid in dairy cattle, beef cattle and sheep.
EACH BOLUS CONTAINS:
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Red No. 40 Lake, Magnesium Stearate.
Directions For Use
FOR INTRAUTERINE OR TOPICAL USE ONLY.
1. Insert boluses directly into uterus or dissolve in 16 oz warm water for preparation of an intrauterine flush.
2. CATTLE: 2-4 boluses
3. SHEEP: 1/2 - 1 bolus
4. Topical application for flushing wounds: Dissolve 4 boluses in 16 oz of warm water. Repeat treatment in 24 to 48 hours if necessary.
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
1. Do not administer orally.
2. Do not use in deep wounds or for burns.
3. To prevent introduction of infection, stringent hygiene must be observed. Completely cleanse external area of animal with warm soapy water prior to inserting bolus or flush. Additional cleansing with approved disinfectant is preferred. Applicator should thoroughly cleanse arms and hands before treating animals.
Keep tightly closed.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Manufactured by: MERRICK’S, INC.
Middleton, WI 53562-0307 USA
A Subsidiary of Merrick Animal Nutrition, Inc
2415 Parview Road, P.O. Box 620307, Middleton, WI, 53562-0307
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Uterine Proteolytic Bolus information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2021 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-12-31