ULTRA Hybrid FVRCPThis page contains information on ULTRA Hybrid FVRCP for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- ULTRA Hybrid FVRCP Indications
- Warnings and cautions for ULTRA Hybrid FVRCP
- Direction and dosage information for ULTRA Hybrid FVRCP
ULTRA Hybrid FVRCPThis treatment applies to the following species:
Feline Rhinotracheitis-Calici-Panleukopenia Vaccine
Modified Live & Killed Virus
Veterinary Use Only
For subcutaneous vaccination of healthy cats 8 weeks of age or older as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by feline rhinotracheitis, feline calicivirus (FCV), and panleukopenia viruses. This vaccine contains two feline calicivirus strains and has been shown to induce a cross-neutralizing antibody response against multiple FCV isolates obtained from diverse locales across the United States.
Directions For Use
● General directions: Aseptically rehydrate this product with the accompanying sterile diluent. Inject one 0.5 mL dose subcutaneously using aseptic technique. Do not vaccinate pregnant queens.
● Primary vaccination: Cats should receive two doses 3 to 4 weeks apart. Kittens should be vaccinated every 3 to 4 weeks until at least 12 weeks of age. Completion of kitten primary immunization series at 14 to 16 weeks should be considered.
● Annual vaccination: Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
StorageStore in the dark at 2° to 7°C (35° to 45°F). Avoid freezing. Shake well. Burn container and all unused contents. In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine.
Thimerosal, neomycin and polymyxin B added as preservatives.
ULTRA Hybrid FVRCP Caution
In the absence of a veterinarian-client-patient relationship, Federal law prohibits the relabeling, repackaging, resale, or redistribution of the individual contents of this package.
© 2016 Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc. All rights reserved.
Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., St. Joseph, MO 64506 U.S.A.
US Vet. Lic. No. 124
25 Vials of Vaccine plus 25 x 0.5 mL Vials of Diluent
2621 NORTH BELT HIGHWAY, ST. JOSEPH, MO, 64506-2002
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the ULTRA Hybrid FVRCP information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-02-06