ULTRA Hybrid FVRCPThis page contains information on ULTRA Hybrid FVRCP for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- ULTRA Hybrid FVRCP Indications
- Warnings and cautions for ULTRA Hybrid FVRCP
- Direction and dosage information for ULTRA Hybrid FVRCP
ULTRA Hybrid FVRCPThis treatment applies to the following species:
Feline Rhinotracheitis-Calici-Panleukopenia Vaccine
Modified Live & Killed Virus
For use in animals only
This product has been shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy cats 8 weeks of age or older against feline rhinotracheitis, calici and panleukopenia viruses. This vaccine contains two feline calicivirus strains and has been shown to induce a cross-neutralizing antibody response against multiple FCV isolates obtained from diverse locales across the United States. For more information regarding efficacy and safety data, go to productdata.aphis.usda.gov.
Directions For Use
● General directions: Aseptically rehydrate this product with the accompanying sterile diluent. Inject one 0.5 mL dose subcutaneously using aseptic technique. Do not vaccinate pregnant queens.
● Primary vaccination: Cats should receive two doses 3 to 4 weeks apart. Kittens should be vaccinated every 3 to 4 weeks until at least 12 weeks of age. Completion of kitten primary immunization series at 14 to 16 weeks should be considered.
The need for annual booster vaccinations has not been established for this product; consultation with a veterinarian is recommended.
StorageStore in the dark at 2° to 8°C (35° to 46°F). Avoid freezing. Shake well. Inactivate all unused contents before disposal. In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine.
Do not mix with other products, except as specified on the label. In case of human exposure, contact a physician.
Thimerosal, neomycin and polymyxin B added as preservatives.
ULTRA Hybrid FVRCP Caution
In the absence of a veterinarian-client-patient relationship, Federal law prohibits the relabeling, repackaging, resale, or redistribution of the individual contents of this package.
ULTRA, Hybrid, Elanco and the diagonal bar logo are trademarks of Eli Lilly and Company or its affiliates.
© 2017 Elanco US Inc. all rights reserved.
Elanco US Inc., Fort Dodge, Iowa 50501
25 Vials of Vaccine plus 25 x 0.5 mL Vials of Diluent
FORT DODGE, IA, 50501
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the ULTRA Hybrid FVRCP information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2018-11-30