The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
ULTRA Hybrid FVRCPThis page contains information on ULTRA Hybrid FVRCP for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- ULTRA Hybrid FVRCP Indications
- Warnings and cautions for ULTRA Hybrid FVRCP
- Direction and dosage information for ULTRA Hybrid FVRCP
ULTRA Hybrid FVRCPThis treatment applies to the following species:
Feline Rhinotracheitis-Calici-Panleukopenia Vaccine
Modified Live & Killed Virus
For use in animals only
This product has been shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy cats 8 weeks of age or older against feline rhinotracheitis, calici and panleukopenia viruses. The duration of immunity for this product has not been determined. For more information regarding efficacy and safety data, go to productdata.aphis.usda.gov.
This vaccine contains two feline calicivirus strains and has been shown to induce a cross-neutralizing antibody response against multiple FCV isolates obtained from diverse locales across the United States.
Directions For Use
● General directions: Aseptically rehydrate this product with the accompanying sterile diluent. Inject one 0.5 mL dose subcutaneously using aseptic technique. Do not vaccinate pregnant queens.
● Primary vaccination: Healthy cats should receive two doses, 3 to 4 weeks apart, except that if the animal is less than 16 weeks of age, the final dose should be given no earlier than 16 weeks of age. The presence of maternal antibody is known to interfere with the development of active immunity in cats and additional boosters will be required in most young animals. Historically, annual revaccination with a single dose has been recommended for this product. The need for this booster has not been established.
For advice on revaccination frequency and annual booster vaccinations, consultation with a veterinarian is recommended.
StorageStore in the dark at 2° to 8°C (35° to 46°F). Avoid freezing. Shake well. Use entire contents when first opened. Do not mix with other products, except as specified on the label. Inactivate all unused contents before disposal. In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine. In case of human exposure, contact a physician.
Thimerosal, neomycin and polymyxin B added as preservatives.
ULTRA Hybrid FVRCP Caution
In the absence of a veterinarian-client-patient relationship, Federal law prohibits the relabeling, repackaging, resale, or redistribution of the individual contents of this package.
ULTRA, Hybrid, Elanco and the diagonal bar logo are trademarks of Elanco or its affiliates.
© 2017 Elanco US Inc. all rights reserved.
Elanco US Inc., Fort Dodge, Iowa 50501
25 Vials of Vaccine plus 25 x 0.5 mL Vials of Diluent
Distributed by ELANCO US, INC.
2500 INNOVATION WAY, GREENFIELD, IN, 46140
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-05-30