Udderwash 1.75% IodineThis page contains information on Udderwash 1.75% Iodine for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Udderwash 1.75% Iodine Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Udderwash 1.75% Iodine
- Direction and dosage information for Udderwash 1.75% Iodine
Udderwash 1.75% IodineThis treatment applies to the following species:
Premium 1.75% Iodine Udderwash.
Udderwash 1.75% helps reduce the spread of microorganisms that may cause mastitis.
Corrosive Liquid, N.O.S. (Phosphoric Acid) 8, UN1760, PGII
NOT FOR HUMAN USE
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
DO NOT DILUTE
Directions For Use
Udder Washing - Before Milking
1. Using plastic pail, prepare solution containing 1 ounce Udder Wash 1.75% to 5 gallons of warm water.
2. About one minute before milking, dip a single service towel into solution. Wash and massage teats and udder thoroughly. Wring excess solution from towel and dry teats and udder. Do not dip towel back into solution. Discard towel.
3. Prepare fresh solution when the used solution becomes visibly contaminated.
Udder Wash 1.75% is not a teat dip. Use a recommended teat dip for post-milking treatment.
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Eyes: Flush immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Call a physician immediately.
Skin: Wash thoroughly with soap and water and remove contaminated clothing. If irritation develops and persists call a physician.
Inhalation: If breathing difficulty occurs move person to fresh air. Contact a physician immediately.
Ingestion: Promptly and thoroughly rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting. Contact a physician immediately.
Consult Material Safety Data Sheets for further safety instructions at www.dairysan.com
For 24-hour emergency information, call Infotrac - 1.800.535.5053
Manufactured for Dairysan Products, 1240 Green Valley Road, Beaver Dam, WI 53916
Net Contents: 1 Gallon, 5 Gallons, 15 Gallons, 55 Gallons
NAC No.: 16520190
1240 GREEN VALLEY RD., BEAVER DAM, WI, 53916
|Order Desk (Toll-Free):||800-255-1181|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Udderwash 1.75% Iodine information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2016 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2016-10-31