Triumph NI (Canada)This page contains information on Triumph NI for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Triumph NI Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Triumph NI
- Direction and dosage information for Triumph NI
Triumph NIThis treatment applies to the following species:
Adverse Weather Teat Conditioner
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
AVOID CONTACT WITH FOOD
Directions For Use
Use this product when the weather and environment are a challenge to teat skin condition.
- Use full strength (Do not dilute).
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize application cup before each milking. Conditioning solution should be changed if it becomes visibly dirty, or if sediment is introduced. Do not pour used teat conditioner back into original container.
- Do not use Triumph NI for cleaning or sanitizing equipment.
Skin conditioning instruction
- Immediately after the milking unit is removed, dip or spray entire teat with Triumph NI. Make sure the entire teat is covered in dip to the base of the udder.
- If outside temperature is below freezing, allow Triumph NI to air dry on cow’s teats for one minute, before releasing from milking center, then blot dry teats with a single service paper towel. Failure to follow these directions may result in frozen teats and injured animals.
Thoroughly rinse all measuring devices and store out of reach of children. Avoid contamination of food or feed. Avoid storing near heat or open flame. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. If the product has frozen thaw in a warm room and mix thoroughly before use. Rinse empty container before discarding in a safe manner.
Store this product in an area where temperatures are less than 35°C.
Read and understand all label instructions before using this product. For additional information, refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet available from your DeLaval dealer representative.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Blue 1, Allantoin, Yellow 5, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Polysorbate 80, Salicylic Acid, Poloxamer 338, Benzyl Alcohol
Manufactured for: DeLaval Inc., 2020 Fisher Drive, Peterborough, Ontario, K9J 7B7
Made in Canada
Product Code: 6104
Net contents: 4 L, 20 L, 55 L, 205 L
NAC No.: 12170131
150-B JAMESON DRIVE, PETERBOROUGH, ON, K9J 0B9
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Triumph NI information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2018-10-31