Ticks-OffThis page contains information on Ticks-Off for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Ticks-Off Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Ticks-Off
- Direction and dosage information for Ticks-Off
Ticks-OffThis treatment applies to the following species:
PROTECT YOUR PETS FROM TICKS!
The Sleek Spray Solution That’s Too Slick for Ticks!
ADD EXACTLY 27oz/798ML OF WATER
Add EXACTLY 27 oz (798 ml) of purified/bottled water.
FOR BEST RESULTS - Ticks-Off is most effective on a recently rinsed/washed animal. Do not apply to the saddle or girth area of horses.
Apply Ticks-Off on clean (and conditioned) coat, mane, and tail. Spray a heavy mist until hair is damp. Hand stroke or use brush in direction of hair. Allow to dry before additional brushing. Reapply each time you are heading out for a hike or trail ride and as needed.
- For detailed Instructions go to Ticks-Off.com/directions -
● Your horse and/or dog’s coat will look, feel and smell better than ever!
● Also deflects Bot fly eggs and static electricity.
● Safe and Effective Solution with NO toxic chemicals.
● EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY. LASTS UP TO ONE WEEK.
INGREDIENTS: Deionized Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Emulsifying Wax NF, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Organic Sweet Orange Oil, Potassium Sorbate.
PrecautionsFor topical use only. Do not use in eyes, open cuts or wounds. Keep product out of direct sunlight. Store in moderate temperatures.
Manufactured for: Ticks-Off, PO Box 1911, Tehachapi, CA 93581
Online at Ticks-Off.com
MADE IN USA
NET WT 10 fl oz (295.74 mL) , 32 Fl Oz (946 ml)
PO BOX 1911, TEHACHAPI, CA, 93581
Copyright © 2022 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2021-12-02