Theracyn Pink Eye SprayThis page contains information on Theracyn Pink Eye Spray for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Theracyn Pink Eye Spray Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Theracyn Pink Eye Spray
- Direction and dosage information for Theracyn Pink Eye Spray
Theracyn Pink Eye SprayThis treatment applies to the following species:
● For irrigation of eyes when there is pink eye (allergic conjunctivitis) irritation, redness, drainage, & discharge
● Reduces drainage
● Relieves itching & redness
● Exclusive Microcyn® Technology that has treated over 10 million patients, both two-legged and four-legged
● Excellent Shelf Stability; Stays effective for 18 months
● Proven Safe
● No sting formula
● Veterinarian Recommended
Theracyn Pink Eye Spray Indications
For irrigation of the eyes whenever there is pink eye (allergic conjunctivitis) irritation, redness, drainage, and discharge in animals. Use to wash away mucus secretions and discharges. Safe for use on cattle, horses, dogs, and cats.
Directions For Use
Adjust nozzle. Wipe away excess matter that they may have collected in the corner of their eyes. Flush eyes gently with Theracyn. Apply 2-4 times per day until condition is no longer visible. No rinsing necessary. For superficial use with intact cornea only.
Use Precautions: For external use only. Not for injection. Discontinue use if irritation develops and contact your veterinarian. Always consult your veterinarian for systemic conditions.
WarningFor animal use only. Not for human use. Keep out of reach of children.
StorageStore in its original container at room temperature away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze.
DisposalNo special disposal considerations required.
Water, sodium, phosphate, Sodium Chloride.
Hypochlorous Acid (0.009%), Sodium Hypochlorite (0.001%)
Net Contents 16 fl oz
707 SPIRIT 40 PARK DRIVE, SUITE 150, CHESTERFIELD, MO, 63005
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Theracyn Pink Eye Spray information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2018-05-30