Theracyn Ophthalmic GelThis page contains information on Theracyn Ophthalmic Gel for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Theracyn Ophthalmic Gel Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Theracyn Ophthalmic Gel
- Direction and dosage information for Theracyn Ophthalmic Gel
Theracyn Ophthalmic GelThis treatment applies to the following species:
● Use to clean and relieve eyes affected by irritations, itching, burning, stinging, & contaminants
● Lubricates and protects eye
● Relieves Eye Irritation
● Proven Safe
● Exclusive Microcyn® Technology that has treated over 10 million patients, both two-legged and four-legged
● Excellent Shelf Stability; Stays effective for 24 months
● No sting formula
● Veterinarian Recommended
Theracyn Ophthalmic Gel Indications
Use to clean and relieve eyes affected by irritations, itching, burning, stinging, and contaminants on dogs, horses, cats and rabbits.
Directions For Use
Shake well before use. Adjust dropper nozzle and apply Theracyn Ophthalmic Gel to affected eyes 1-2 times per day as needed. No rinsing necessary. For superficial use of intact cornea only.
Use Precautions: For external use only. Not for injection. Discontinue use if irritation develops and contact your veterinarian. Always consult your veterinarian for systemic conditions.
WarningFor animal use only. Not for human use. Keep out of reach of children.
StorageStore in its original container at room temperature away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze.
DisposalNo special disposal considerations required.
Water, sodium, magnesium Fluorosilicate, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride.
Hypochlorous Acid (0.007%), Sodium Hypochlorite (0.002%)
Net Contents 3 fl oz
707 SPIRIT 40 PARK DRIVE, SUITE 150, CHESTERFIELD, MO, 63005
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Theracyn Ophthalmic Gel information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2018-03-29