StrixNB Water Additive (Powder) (Canada)This page contains information on StrixNB Water Additive (Powder) for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- StrixNB Water Additive (Powder) Indications
- Warnings and cautions for StrixNB Water Additive (Powder)
- Direction and dosage information for StrixNB Water Additive (Powder)
StrixNB Water Additive (Powder)This treatment applies to the following species:
FOR DOGS AND CATS
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED TO HELP FIGHT PLAQUE & TARTAR
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
CAUTION: AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES
● Scientifically formulated to help fight plaque and tartar
● Safe and effective. Contains only food-grade ingredients.
● Helps maintain and promote good dental and oral hygiene
Directions For Use
Add 1 scoop (6.0g) of StrixNB powder to 1 litre of hot water. Mix for 30 seconds or until powder dissolves. Allow water to cool before serving to dog or cat. Mix well before using.
FOR USE IN DOGS AND CATS ONLY
Made in Canada with domestic and imported parts
Kane Biotech Inc., 162-196 Innovation Drive, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2N2
162-196 INNOVATION DRIVE, WINNIPEG, MB, R3T 2N2
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the StrixNB Water Additive (Powder) information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-05-31