StrixNB Water Additive (Liquid) (Canada)This page contains information on StrixNB Water Additive (Liquid) for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- StrixNB Water Additive (Liquid) Indications
- Warnings and cautions for StrixNB Water Additive (Liquid)
- Direction and dosage information for StrixNB Water Additive (Liquid)
StrixNB Water Additive (Liquid)This treatment applies to the following species:
FOR DOGS & CATS
FOR USE IN DOGS AND CATS ONLY
SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED TO HELP FIGHT PLAQUE & TARTAR
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
● Scientifically formulated to help fight plaque and tartar
● Safe and effective. Contains only food-grade ingredients. Formulated for daily use for all sizes and breeds of dogs and cats.
● Helps maintain and promote good dental and oral hygiene
Directions For Use
Add 20ml (4 tsp) of STRIXNB to 500ml (2 cups) of water, or refer to the dosage chart below, every time when adding or replacing drinking water. Shake well before using.
ml = tsp
Cups of Water
10 = 2
1 = 250ml
20 = 4
2 = 500ml
30 = 6
3 = 750ml
Scientifically formulated using cutting-edge research into oral biofilms, STRIXNB helps fight plaque and tartar.
CAUTION: AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES
Kane Biotech Inc., 162-196 Innovation Drive, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2N2
Made in Canada with domestic and imported parts
1 HOLIDAY AVE., EAST TOWER SUITE 345, POINT-CLAIRE, QC, H9R 5N3
|Technical Services Email:||email@example.com|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the StrixNB Water Additive (Liquid) information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2018-09-03