StrixNB Oral Spray (Canada)This page contains information on StrixNB Oral Spray for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- StrixNB Oral Spray Indications
- Warnings and cautions for StrixNB Oral Spray
- Direction and dosage information for StrixNB Oral Spray
StrixNB Oral SprayThis treatment applies to the following species:
FOR DOGS & CATS
FOR USE IN DOGS AND CATS ONLY
SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED TO HELP FIGHT PLAQUE & TARTAR
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
● Scientifically formulated to help fight plaque and tartar
● Safe and effective. Contains only food-grade ingredients. Formulated for daily use for all sizes and breeds of dogs and cats.
● Helps maintain and promote good dental and oral hygiene
Directions For Use
Gently lift the upper lip to expose teeth and gums. For cats and dogs less than 20 lbs, spray once on each side of the mouth. For dogs 20 lbs+, spray twice on each side of mouth, coating teeth and gums well. Apply twice daily. Store at room temperature. Shake well before using.
Scientifically formulated using cutting-edge research into oral biofilms, STRIXNB helps fight plaque and tartar.
CAUTION: AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES
Kane Biotech Inc., 162-196 Innovation Drive, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2N2
Made in Canada with domestic and imported parts
60ml 2fl oz
162-196 INNOVATION DRIVE, WINNIPEG, MB, R3T 2N2
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the StrixNB Oral Spray information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-04-21