Sergeant's Vetscription Antimicrobial Wound Cream For DogsThis page contains information on Sergeant's Vetscription Antimicrobial Wound Cream For Dogs for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Sergeant's Vetscription Antimicrobial Wound Cream For Dogs Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Sergeant's Vetscription Antimicrobial Wound Cream For Dogs
- Direction and dosage information for Sergeant's Vetscription Antimicrobial Wound Cream For Dogs
Sergeant's Vetscription Antimicrobial Wound Cream For DogsThis treatment applies to the following species:
for puppies and dogs
● heals cuts, scrapes and abrasions
● kills topical bacteria, fungus and viruses
● eliminates ringworm
Vetscription® Antimicrobial Wound Cream is a broad-spectrum topical remedy that goes beyond other ordinary antibacterial products. Provides support for topical skin problems and features soothing skin conditioning emollients. Compare this advanced formula to any other on the market today.
Unrivaled effectiveness on organisms associated with:
● Topical virus, fungus and bacterial problems
● Hot spots and skin rashes
Directions For Use
Wash area with Vetscription® Antimicrobial Medicated Shampoo to remove dirt and debris. Apply Vetscription® Antimicrobial Wound Cream directly to the affected skin area. Do not wash off. Recommended to be applied at least twice daily or as needed. Continue applying until area is completely healed. Clean wound area periodically.
PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS:
● For external use on animals only.
● Effectiveness may be reduced if used in conjunction with other treatment products.
● Consult a veterinarian if any problems persist or are of concern.
● Do not use on puppies less than 8 weeks of age.
● Wash hands after use.
● KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Store at room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F)
ask a vet
Why do older dogs have more skin problems?
Older dog’s skin looses elasticity, and the coat becomes thin making pets more susceptible to injury.
In case of Emergency, call: 1-800-781-4738
Non-Emergency, call: 1-800-224-PETS (7387)
Sergeant’s is committed to providing high quality products. If you have questions or comments about this product, please write: Sergeant’s Consumer Response, P.O. Box 540399, Omaha, NE 68154-0399.
Visit us at www.sergeants.com
Made in USA
Distributed by: Sergeant’s Pet Care Products, Inc., Omaha, NE 68138
4 fl oz (118 mL)
NAC No.: 1083033.4
dba Perrigo Animal Health
P.O. BOX 540399, OMAHA, NE, 68154-0399
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Sergeant's Vetscription Antimicrobial Wound Cream For Dogs information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2016 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2016-08-21