QuickDerm Equine Wound SprayThis page contains information on QuickDerm Equine Wound Spray for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- QuickDerm Equine Wound Spray Indications
- Warnings and cautions for QuickDerm Equine Wound Spray
- Direction and dosage information for QuickDerm Equine Wound Spray
QuickDerm Equine Wound SprayThis treatment applies to the following species:
For companion animals and equine
To dress wounds on horses due to: proud flesh, lacerations, abrasions, wire cuts, scratches, speed cuts, cracked heels, heel and quarter grabs, non-infected rain rot.
WarningsDo not use with products containing silver. Stop use and ask veterinarian if dermal irritation occurs. Only use externally.
Directions For Use
• Gently cleanse wound using standard wound care practices.
• Shake well and apply spray to affected area.
• Re-apply daily when possible.
• Cover wound if desired.
• Store at 15-30° C (59-86°F)
• Does not test.
Ingredients: polyethylene glycols, water, citric acid, potassium citrate, sodium citrate, benzoic acid, salts of rubidium, calcium and zinc.
Questions or comments? 1-888-490-2620.
Distributed by: VetCare®, P.O. Box 94033, Southlake, TX 76092
Made in the USA
NAC No.: 1452003.0
P.O. BOX 94033, SOUTHLAKE, TX, 76092
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the QuickDerm Equine Wound Spray information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2016 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2016-08-21