The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
QuickDerm Advanced Wound OintmentThis page contains information on QuickDerm Advanced Wound Ointment for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- QuickDerm Advanced Wound Ointment Indications
- Warnings and cautions for QuickDerm Advanced Wound Ointment
- Direction and dosage information for QuickDerm Advanced Wound Ointment
Quickderm Advanced Wound OintmentThis treatment applies to the following species:
QuickDerm Advanced Wound Ointment Indications For UseInhibits Proud Flesh, Burns, Open Abscesses, Lacerations, Decubitus Ulcers, Hot Spots, Post-Surgical Incisions, Moist Bacterial Dermatitis, Bacterial Pyoderma, Anal Sacs
Peg 400 & 4000, water, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid and a patented blend of metal ions.
WarningsFor external use only. Discontinue use and consult your veterinarian if dermal irritation occurs.
Instructions For Use
- Gently cleanse the wound using standard wound care practices.
- Apply ointment to affected area.
- Re-apply daily when possible.
- Store at or below room temperature (25° C or 77° F).
- Store out of direct sunlight and in a dry place.
- Do not use if open or compromised.
VetCare™, P.O. Box 94033, Southlake, TX 76092
Questions: Call 1-888-490-2620 weekdays, 8:00 am-5:00 pm CST
Made in the USA
US Patent 6,149,947
2 oz., 7.5 g
P.O. BOX 94033, SOUTHLAKE, TX, 76092
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the QuickDerm Advanced Wound Ointment information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2018-01-04