PUREFORM - Pure Chaste Berry (Canada)This page contains information on PUREFORM - Pure Chaste Berry for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- PUREFORM - Pure Chaste Berry Indications
- Warnings and cautions for PUREFORM - Pure Chaste Berry
- Direction and dosage information for PUREFORM - Pure Chaste Berry
PUREFORM - Pure Chaste BerryThis treatment applies to the following species:
Supplements Tested and Trusted for Results
This Standardized Extract powder may be administered to: Lactating mares to aid with milk production.
* Do not use with pregnant animals.
* Caution when using at the same time as pharmaceuticals such as Pergolide or Regumate.
* Not for horses intended for food as a withdrawal period has not been established.
level 5cc (teaspoon) scoop
2 g (2000 mg)
Managing Mare’s sensitive Heat Cycle
1-2 teaspoon, twice daily. 3 weeks on then 1 week off or as per your veterinarian recommendations.
Cushing’s Syndrome: (Help hair shed out, increased circulation as the powder regulates the pituitary gland and the hypothalamus)
6-15g daily (2g/tsp). Health Canada suggests - 4 weeks on then 1 week off or as per your veterinarian recommendations.
For Animal Use
Contains no products derived from animals.
PUREFORM is a superior equine product line.
Developed and manufactured by: SciencePure Nutraceuticals Inc. of Chilliwack, BC Canada V2P 1M9
Toll Free: 1-877-533-9163
46160 FIFTH AVENUE, CHILLIWACK, BC, V2P 1M9
Copyright © 2022 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2022-06-01