Prevail Animal Premises Disinfectant Cleaner & Deodorizer Concentrate (Canada)This page contains information on Prevail Animal Premises Disinfectant Cleaner & Deodorizer Concentrate for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Prevail Animal Premises Disinfectant Cleaner & Deodorizer Concentrate Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Prevail Animal Premises Disinfectant Cleaner & Deodorizer Concentrate
- Direction and dosage information for Prevail Animal Premises Disinfectant Cleaner & Deodorizer Concentrate
Prevail Animal Premises Disinfectant Cleaner & Deodorizer ConcentrateThis treatment applies to the following species:
Concentrated One-Step Surface Cleaner & Disinfectant
Hydrogen Peroxide 7.0% w/w
ACCELERATED® HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
CAN PAT #: 2,733,644
READ THE LABEL BEFORE USING
PRODUCT CERTIFIED FOR REDUCED ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT. VIEW SPECIFIC ATTRIBUTES EVALUATED: UL.COM/EL
Broad-Spectrum Sanitizer I Fungicidal I Bactericidal I Virucidal I Tuberculocidal
A POWERFUL DISINFECTANT
Tuberculocidal: 5 Min.
Virucidal: 5 Min.
Bactericidal: 5 Min.
Fungicidal: 5 Min.
Broad-Spectrum Sanitizer: 30 Sec.
For use in animal health facilities, barn premises, farm premises, and animal housing facilities and areas and food processing establishments.
For disinfection and cleaning of hard non-porous surfaces found in animal premise facilities such as animal life science laboratories, agricultural farms and barns, animal shelters and kennels, pet housing facilities, treatment facilities, transportation vehicles and veterinary clinics and offices. For disinfection of hard, non-porous surfaces in food processing establishments.
DISINFECTANT USE DIRECTIONS
HEAVILY SOILED SURFACES REQUIRE CLEANING PRIOR TO DISINFECTION
Use Dilution Made Easy
Per Litre of Water
Per 4 Litres of Water
Directions to Mix:
1. Fill empty container with cold water based on the amount required for desired dilution.
2. Carefully add the concentrate into filled container.
3. Gently shake or mix the concentrate and water in the container prior to use.
Do not use undiluted.
Cleaning, Disinfection and Deodorizing of Equipment and Non-Porous Hard Surfaces: Pre-clean heavily soiled areas. Dilute 1:40. Apply solution to surface until thoroughly wet. Ensure surface remains wet for 5 minutes and let air dry.
Directions for Use in Animal Housing Areas:
1. Remove all animals and their feed from premises, vehicles, and enclosures prior to disinfection.
2. Remove heavy soil such as urine and manure from the surfaces of facilities and fixtures occupied or traversed by animals.
3. Empty all troughs, racks, and other feeding and watering appliances.
4. Thoroughly clean all surfaces with detergent or 1:128 dilution of PREvail concentrate and rinse with potable water.
5. Apply 1:40 diluted PREvail concentrate to all surfaces for a period of 5 minutes.
6. All surfaces and equipment used in the handling and restraining of animals, and for removing litter and manure, should be immersed in 1:40 diluted solution of PREvail concentrate for 5 minutes. Allow items to dry before re-using.
7. Ventilate closed spaces. Do not house livestock or employ equipment until the product has been absorbed, set, or dried.
8. Thoroughly scrub all treated surfaces or objects that come in contact with feed and drinking water such as feed racks, mangers, troughs, automatic feeders, fountains, and waterers with soap or detergent, and rinse with potable water before reuse.
Directions for Use in Food Processing Establishments: Dilute 1:40. Apply solution to surface with cloth or disposable wipe. Ensure surface remains wet for 5 minutes. For surfaces and/or equipment that may come in contact with food, a rinse with potable water is required.
Broad-Spectrum Sanitizing on Environmental Surfaces: Dilute 1:128. Apply to surface, allow to remain wet for 30 seconds. Wipe dry. No rinsing is required. Food contact surfaces require rinsing with potable water.
PREvail Animal Premises Disinfectant Cleaner & Deodorizer Concentrate meets stability testing for up to 30 days after dilution with tap water.
Tuberculocidal: 5 min. at 1:40
Virucidal: 5 min. at 1:40
Proven effectiveness against the Poliovirus Type 1, Sabin strain type 1 (ATCC VR-192) which allows for a Broad-Spectrum Virucide claim against most enveloped and non-enveloped viruses.
Avian Influenza A (H3N2) Reassortant virus
Canine Distemper virus
Canine Parvovirus (CPV)
Equine Herpes virus
Feline Calicivirus, as a surrogate for Norwalk and Norwalk-like viruses
Feline Infectious Peritonitis virus
Feline Panleukopenia virus
Feline Rhinotracheitis virus (Feline Herpes)
Murine Norovirus type 1 (MNV-1)
Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus (PEDv)
Porcine Respiratory & Reproductive Syndrome (PRRS) virus
Rotavirus WA Strain
This product has demonstrated effectiveness against Poliovirus and is expected to inactivate all Influenza A viruses including 2009 (H1N1) pandemic Influenza A virus.
Bactericidal: 5 min. at 1:40
Escherichia coli 0157:H7
Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
Fungicidal: 5 min. at 1:40
Trichophyton mentagrophytes (ATCC 9533)
Broad-Spectrum Sanitizing: 30 sec. at 1:128
Escherichia coli 0157:H7
Germicidal activity of this product was determined in accordance with the Canadian General Standards Board’s standard CAN/CGSB-2.161-97.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DANGER: Corrosive. Causes severe eye damage. May irritate skin. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wear goggles or safety glasses, and wear gloves when working with the concentrated product. Wear suitable protective clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Do not mix with other cleaning or disinfecting products. Avoid contamination of food in the application and storage of this product.
If in contact with eyes, flush immediately and thoroughly with water for 15 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a physician. If in contact with skin, flush immediately with water. Wash thoroughly with soap and water. Obtain medical attention if irritation persists or develops. If ingested, do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or a poison control center immediately. TAKE CONTAINER, LABEL OR PRODUCT NAME AND DIN WITH YOU WHEN SEEKING MEDICAL ATTENTION.
Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage. Measures against circulatory shock, respiratory depression and convulsion may be needed.
Avoid storage at elevated temperatures.
For information on the disposal of unused, unwanted product and the clean up of spills, contact the Provincial Regulatory Agency or the Manufacturer. Triple rinse the container with water. Dispose of container in accordance with municipal, provincial and federal regulations. Do not reuse container.
READ S.D.S. BEFORE USING PRODUCT
S.D.S. available online at www.virox.com
Manufactured by: Virox Technologies Inc., Oakville, ON Canada L6H 6R1
2770 COVENTRY ROAD, OAKVILLE, ON, L6H 6R1
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Prevail Animal Premises Disinfectant Cleaner & Deodorizer Concentrate information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2020 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-10-21