Prevail Animal Premises Disinfectant Cleaner & Deodorizer Concentrate (Canada)This page contains information on Prevail Animal Premises Disinfectant Cleaner & Deodorizer Concentrate for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Prevail Animal Premises Disinfectant Cleaner & Deodorizer Concentrate Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Prevail Animal Premises Disinfectant Cleaner & Deodorizer Concentrate
- Direction and dosage information for Prevail Animal Premises Disinfectant Cleaner & Deodorizer Concentrate
Prevail Animal Premises Disinfectant Cleaner & Deodorizer ConcentrateThis treatment applies to the following species:
Concentrated One-Step Surface Cleaner & Disinfectant
Active Ingredient: Hydrogen Peroxide 7.0% w/w
ACCELERATED® HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
READ THE LABEL BEFORE USING
PRODUCT CERTIFIED FOR REDUCED ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT. VIEW SPECIFIC ATTRIBUTES EVALUATED: UL.COM/EL
Broad-Spectrum Sanitizer I Virucidal I Fungicidal I Bactericidal I Tuberculocidal
A POWERFUL DISINFECTANT
Broad-Spectrum Sanitizer: 30 Sec.
Virucidal: 5 Min.
Fungicidal: 5 Min.
Bactericidal: 5 Min.
Tuberculocidal: 5 Min.
For disinfection and cleaning of hard non-porous surfaces found in animal premises facilities such as agricultural farms and barns, animal shelters and kennels, pet boarding facilities, treatment facilities, transportation vehicles and veterinary clinics and offices. For disinfection of hard, non-porous surfaces in food processing establishments.
DISINFECTANT USE DIRECTIONS
HEAVILY SOILED SURFACES REQUIRE CLEANING PRIOR TO DISINFECTION
Use Dilution Made Easy
Per Litre of Water
Per 4 Litres of Water
Directions to Mix:
1. Fill empty container with cold water based on the amount required for desired dilution.
2. Carefully add the concentrate into filled container.
3. Gently shake or mix the concentrate and water in the container prior to use.
DO NOT USE UNDILUTED.
Prevail Animal Premises Disinfectant Cleaner & Deodorizer Concentrate meets stability testing for up to 30 days after dilution with tap water.
Cleaning, Disinfection and Deodorizing of Equipment and Non-Porous Hard Surfaces: 1) Pre-clean heavily soiled areas. 2) Dilute 1:40. 3) Apply solution to hard, non-porous surfaces. 4) Allow surfaces to remain wet for 5 minutes and let air dry.
Directions for Use in Animal Housing Areas:
1. Remove all animals and their feed from premises, vehicles, and enclosures prior to disinfection.
2. Remove heavy soil such as urine and manure from the surfaces of facilities and fixtures occupied or traversed by animals.
3. Empty all troughs, racks, and other feeding and watering appliances.
4. Thoroughly clean all surfaces with detergent or 1:128 dilution of the product and rinse with potable water.
5. Apply 1:40 diluted solution to all hard, non-porous surfaces.
6. Allow surfaces to remain wet for 5 minutes.
7. All surfaces and equipment used in the handling and restraining of animals, and for removing litter and manure, should be immersed in 1:40 diluted solution for 5 minutes. Allow items to dry before re-using.
8. Ventilate closed spaces. Do not house livestock or employ equipment until the product has been absorbed, set, or dried.
9. Thoroughly scrub all treated surfaces or objects that come in contact with feed and drinking water such as feed racks, mangers, troughs, automatic feeders, fountains, and waterers with soap or detergent, and rinse with potable water before reuse.
Directions for Use in Food Processing Establishments: 1) Dilute 1:40. 2) Apply solution to hard, non-porous surfaces. 3) Allow surfaces to remain wet for 5 minutes. For surfaces and/or equipment that may come in contact with food, a rinse with potable water is required.
Broad-Spectrum Sanitizing on Environmental Surfaces: 1) Dilute 1:128. 2) Apply solution to hard, non-porous surfaces. 3) Allow surfaces to remain wet for 30 seconds. 4) Wipe dry. No rinsing required. Food contact surfaces require rinsing with potable water.
Virucidal: 5 min. at 1:40
Proven effectiveness against the Poliovirus Type 1, Sabin strain type 1 which allows for a Broad-Spectrum Virucide claim against most enveloped and non-enveloped viruses.
African Swine Fever Virus (ASFV), Strain BA71V
Avian Influenza A (H3N2) Reassortant Virus
Canine Distemper Virus
Canine Parvovirus (CPV)
Equine Herpes Virus
Feline Calicivirus, as a surrogate for Norwalk and Norwalk-like Viruses
Feline Infectious Peritonitis Virus
Feline Panleukopenia Virus
Feline Rhinotracheitis Virus (Feline Herpes)
Murine Norovirus Type 1 (MNV-1)
Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus (PEDv)
Porcine Respiratory & Reproductive Syndrome (PRRS) Virus
Rotavirus WA Strain
This product has demonstrated effectiveness against Human Coronavirus (Strain 229E) and is expected to inactivate the SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19).
Fungicidal: 5 min. at 1:40
Bactericidal: 5 min. at 1:40
Enterococcus faecalis (Vancomycin-resistant) (VRE)
Escherichia coli O157:H7
Staphylococcus aureus (Methicillin-resistant) (MRSA)
Tuberculocidal: 5 min. at 1:40
Broad-Spectrum Sanitizing: 30 sec. at 1:128
Escherichia coli O157:H7
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DANGER: Corrosive. Causes severe eye damage. May irritate skin. Harmful if swallowed. Wear goggles or safety glasses, gloves and suitable protective clothing when working with the concentrated product. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Avoid (i) contact with eyes and skin; (ii) mixing with other cleaning or disinfecting products; and (iii) contamination of food in the application and storage of this product.
If in contact with eyes, call a physician and flush immediately and thoroughly with water for 15 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. If in contact with skin, flush immediately with water and wash skin thoroughly with soap and water. Obtain medical attention if irritation persists or develops. If ingested, call a physician or a poison control center immediately and do not induce vomiting. TAKE CONTAINER, LABEL OR PRODUCT NAME AND DIN WITH YOU WHEN SEEKING MEDICAL ATTENTION.
Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage. Measures against circulatory shock, respiratory depression and convulsion may be needed.
Avoid storage at elevated temperatures.
For information on the disposal of unused, unwanted product and the clean up of spills, contact the Provincial Regulatory Agency or the Manufacturer. Triple rinse the container with water. Dispose of container in accordance with municipal, provincial and federal regulations. Do not reuse container.
DISCLAIMER: You must read and follow the instructions on the label for our product and use the product for the particular applications specified on the product label. To the full extent permitted under applicable law, Virox Technologies Inc. shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, arising out of or otherwise in connection with any failure to follow those instructions or any use of its products which is not specified on the product’s label. The instructions on the product label are not a warranty, express or implied, and Virox Technologies, Inc. expressly disclaims any implied warranties, including any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. Under applicable law, some of the above waivers or disclaimers of warranty, or exclusions of liability for certain types of damages may not apply to you. In such cases, our liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
READ S.D.S. BEFORE USING PRODUCT
S.D.S. available online at www.virox.com
For relevant patents, visit: virox.com/patents
Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® and Design are registered trademarks of Diversey Inc.
Virox Technologies Inc., Oakville, ON Canada L6H 6R1
Questions? / Comments?
2770 COVENTRY ROAD, OAKVILLE, ON, L6H 6R1
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-05-30