Prevail Animal Premise Disinfectant Cleaner & Deodorizer Ready to Use (Canada)This page contains information on Prevail Animal Premise Disinfectant Cleaner & Deodorizer Ready to Use for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Prevail Animal Premise Disinfectant Cleaner & Deodorizer Ready to Use Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Prevail Animal Premise Disinfectant Cleaner & Deodorizer Ready to Use
- Direction and dosage information for Prevail Animal Premise Disinfectant Cleaner & Deodorizer Ready to Use
Prevail Animal Premise Disinfectant Cleaner & Deodorizer Ready to UseThis treatment applies to the following species:
Active Ingredient: Hydrogen Peroxide 0.5% w/w
READ THE LABEL BEFORE USING
PRODUCT CERTIFIED FOR REDUCED ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT. VIEW SPECIFIC ATTRIBUTES EVALUATED: UL.COM/EL
ACCELERATED® HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
Virucidal / Fungicidal / Bactericidal / Tuberculocidal
A POWERFUL DISINFECTANT
Virucidal: 3 Min.
Fungicidal: 3 Min.
Bactericidal: 3 Min.
Tuberculocidal: 3 Min.
For disinfection and cleaning of hard non-porous surfaces found in animal premises facilities such as agricultural farms and barns, animal shelters and kennels, pet boarding facilities, treatment facilities, transportation vehicles and veterinary clinics and offices.
DISINFECTANT USE DIRECTIONS
HEAVILY SOILED SURFACES REQUIRE CLEANING PRIOR TO DISINFECTION
Cleaning, Disinfection and Deodorizing of Equipment and Non-Porous Hard Surfaces:
1. Pre-clean heavily soiled areas.
2. Apply solution by cloth or spray on to hard non-porous surfaces.
3. Allow surfaces to remain wet for 3 minutes.
4. Let air dry.
Directions for Use in Animal Housing Areas:
1. Remove all animals and their feed from premises, vehicles, and enclosures prior to disinfection.
2. Remove heavy soil such as urine and manure from the surfaces of facilities and fixtures occupied or traversed by animals.
3. Empty all troughs, racks, and other feeding and watering appliances.
4. Thoroughly clean all surfaces with detergent or this product and rinse with potable water.
5. Apply solution by cloth or spray on to all hard, non-porous surfaces.
6. Allow surfaces to remain wet for 3 minutes. Allow items to dry before re-using.
7. Ventilate closed spaces. Do not house livestock or employ equipment until the product has been absorbed, set, or dried.
8. Thoroughly scrub all treated surfaces or objects that come in contact with feed and drinking water such as feed racks, mangers, troughs, automatic feeders, fountains, and waterers with soap or detergent, and rinse with potable water before reuse.
Tuberculocidal: 3 min.
Virucidal: 3 min.
Proven effectiveness against the Poliovirus Type 1, Sabin strain type 1 which allows for a Broad-Spectrum Virucide claim against most enveloped and non-enveloped viruses.
Adenovirus Type 5
Canine Parvovirus (CPV) (Cornell Strain)
Feline Calicivirus (F9 Strain)
HIV-1 Human Immunodeficiency Virus (Strain HTLV-IIIB)
Human Coronavirus (229E)
Influenza Virus (PR8 Strain)
Murine Norovirus Type 1 (MNV-1)
Rhinovirus (Serotype 14)
Rotavirus (Wa Strain)
This product has demonstrated effectiveness against Human Coronavirus (Strain 229E) and is expected to inactivate SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19).
Bactericidal: 3 min.
Enterococcus faecalis (Vancomycin-resistant) (VRE)
Escherichia coli O157:H7
Staphylococcus aureus (Methicillin-resistant) (MRSA)
Fungicidal: 3 min.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid (i) contact with eyes; (ii) contamination of food in the application and storage of this product and; (iii) mixing with other cleaning or disinfecting products.
If in contact with eyes, flush immediately and thoroughly with water. Call a physician if irritation persists. If ingested, call a physician or a poison control center immediately and do not induce vomiting. TAKE LABEL OR PRODUCT NAME AND DIN WITH YOU WHEN SEEKING MEDICAL ATTENTION.
Avoid storage at elevated temperatures.
For information on the disposal of unused, unwanted product and the clean up of spills, contact the Provincial Regulatory Agency or the Manufacturer. Rinse the container with water. Dispose of container in accordance with municipal, provincial and federal regulations. Do not reuse containers.
READ S.D.S. BEFORE USING PRODUCT
S.D.S. available online at www.virox.com
DISCLAIMER: You must read and follow the instructions on the label for our product and use the product for the particular applications specified on the product label. To the full extent permitted under applicable law, Virox Technologies Inc. shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, arising out of or otherwise in connection with any failure to follow those instructions or any use of its products which is not specified on the product’s label. The instructions on the product label are not a warranty, express or implied, and Virox Technologies, Inc. expressly disclaims any implied warranties, including any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. Under applicable law, some of the above waivers or disclaimers of warranty, or exclusions of liability for certain types of damages may not apply to you. In such cases, our liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
For relevant patents, visit: virox.com/patents
Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® and Design are registered trademarks of Diversey Inc.
Virox Technologies Inc., Oakville, ON Canada L6H 6R1
2770 COVENTRY ROAD, OAKVILLE, ON, L6H 6R1
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-05-29