Poulvac Aero NDThis page contains information on Poulvac Aero ND for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Poulvac Aero ND Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Poulvac Aero ND
- Direction and dosage information for Poulvac Aero ND
Poulvac Aero NDThis treatment applies to the following species:
Newcastle Disease Vaccine
B1 Type, B1 Strain, Live Virus
For Veterinary Use Only
Federal regulations prohibit the repackaging or sale of the contents of this carton in fractional units. Do not accept if seal is broken.
For coarse spray vaccination of healthy chickens one-day of age or older, as an aid in the prevention of Newcastle disease.
Store in the dark at 2° to 7°C (35° to 45°F). Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.
Use entire contents when first opened. Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
DIRECTIONS FOR COARSE SPRAY VACCINATION OF HEALTHY DAY-OLD CHICKS
1. Remove seal from vial of vaccine.
2. Remove the stopper and half-fill vial with cool, distilled water.
3. Replace stopper and shake until vaccine is in solution.
4. Pour rehydrated vaccine into a clean container and add cool, distilled water to dilute the vaccine as indicated for your specific coarse spray vaccination machine. For example, with a machine that dispenses 10 mL to a box of 100 chickens, use a total of 500 mL of cool, distilled water per 5,000 doses of vaccine, or use a total of 1,000 mL of cool, distilled water per 10,000 doses of vaccine. Shake thoroughly.
5. The vaccine is now ready for use.
1. Use prepared vaccine in a coarse spray vaccination machine following machine manufacturer’s instructions so as to administer at a rate of one dose of prepared vaccine per bird.
2. Add the vaccine solution to reservoir on the machine.
3. Prime and adjust the machine as instructed in manual accompanying the specific machine.
4. Place boxes holding 100 chickens each on the conveyor belt of the machine. Activate spray head.
Poulvac Aero ND Caution
1. Vaccinate only healthy chickens. Although disease may not be evident, coccidosis, Mycoplasma infection, infectious bursal disease, Marek’s disease, reovirus infection and other disease conditions may cause complications or reduce immunity.
2. Efforts should be taken to reduce stress conditions at the time of vaccination and during the reaction period.
3. Do not spill or splash the vaccine.
PrecautionsNewcastle Disease Vaccine virus is capable of causing mild, irritating eye infection in humans, lasting about 3 days. Do not allow vaccine to contact the eyes.
CAUTION: This product should be stored, transported and administered in accordance with the instructions and directions. The use of this vaccine is subject to state laws, wherever applicable.
RECORDS: Keep a record of vaccine serial number and expiration date; date of receipt and date of vaccination; where vaccination takes place and any reactions observed.
THIS PRODUCT IS NONRETURNABLE
U.S. Vet. License No. 190
Zoetis Inc., Kalamazoo, MI 49007, USA
10 x 5,000 Doses
10 x 10,000 Doses
333 PORTAGE STREET, KALAMAZOO, MI, 49007
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Poulvac Aero ND information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2018-10-31