Pivot UltraThis page contains information on Pivot Ultra for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Pivot Ultra Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Pivot Ultra
- Direction and dosage information for Pivot Ultra
Pivot UltraThis treatment applies to the following species:
Aerosol Flea and Tick Killer and Insect Growth Regulator
Indoor Insect Killer For Carpet, Floors and Furniture
Kills Adult Fleas, Ants (except Carpenter Ants, Fire Ants, and Harvester Ants) Black Widow Spiders, Brown Dog Ticks, Crickets, Firebrats, German Cockroaches, Lone Star Ticks, Mosquitoes, Rice Weevils, Saw-Toothed Grain Beetles, and Small Flying Moths.
Stops re-infestation by fleas for up to 7 months. Quick knockdown, continuous control. Pyriproxyfen breaks the insect pests’ life cycle. Quick drying. UV stable.
n-Octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide :
MGK 264, Insecticide Synergist
*Cis/trans ratio: Max. 55% ± cis and Min. 45% ± trans
Contains no CFCs or other ozone depleting substances.
Federal regulations prohibit CFC propellants in aerosols.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Pivot Ultra Caution
EPA Reg. No: 53883-304
EPA Est. No: 11623-GA-1 (3)
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes. Call a physician or poison control center for treatment advice.
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or physician. Do not give ANY liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF IN EYES: Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, and then continue rinsing eye. Call a physician or poison control center for treatment advice.
IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a physician or poison control center for further treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center, doctor or veterinarian, or going for treatment. For additional information on this product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents), you may call SafetyCall® International at 1-866-897-8050, twenty-four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days per week.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Pivot Ultra Caution
Harmful if swallowed, inhaled, or absorbed through the skin. Do not breathe vapor or spray mist. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Highly Flammable Ingredient
Ingrediente Altamente Inflamable
This pesticide is extremely toxic to aquatic organisms, including fish and invertebrates: Do not apply directly to or near water, or to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean water mark. Do not apply when weather conditions favor drift from treated areas. Drift and run-off from treated areas may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in water adjacent to treated areas. See Directions for Use for additional precautions and requirements.
This product is highly toxic to bees exposed to direct treatment on blooming crops or weeds. Do not apply this product or allow it to drift to blooming crops or weeds while bees are actively visiting the treatment area.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS
Extremely Flammable. Contents under pressure. Keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting.
Directions For Use
IT IS A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW TO USE THIS PRODUCT IN A MANNER INCONSISTENT WITH ITS LABELING.
● Apply this product only as specified on the label.
● Do not contaminate food or feedstuffs.
● THIS PRODUCT IS FOR INDOOR RESIDENTIAL/NON-RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY.
● Do not apply as a broadcast treatment to indoor surfaces at residential sites, including nurseries, day-care centers, schools, hospitals, and nursing homes.
● Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems (indoors or outdoors).
● Do not apply this product directly to companion animals (pets).
● Remove pets, birds, and cover fish aquariums before use.
● Do not wet articles to the point of run-off or drip. Do not use treated article until spray has dried.
● Do not use in aircraft.
● Do not enter or allow others to enter the treated area until sprays have dried.
● Do not enter or allow others to enter the treated areas until vapors, mists, and aerosols have dispersed, and the treated area has been thoroughly ventilated.
● Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the treated area during application.
● Do not remain in treated area. Exit area immediately and remain outside the treated area until aerosols, vapors, and/or mists have dispersed.
● Do not use in food areas of food handling establishments, restaurants, or other areas where food is commercially prepared or processed. Do not use in serving areas while food is exposed or facility is in operation. Serving areas are areas where food is served, such as dining rooms, but excluding areas where foods may be prepared or held. In the home, all food processing surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment or thoroughly washed before use. Exposed food should be covered or removed.
● Application of this product is prohibited directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like a gutter where drainage to storm sewers, storm drains, water bodies, or aquatic habitat can occur. Do not allow this product to enter any drain during or after application.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
Pivot® Ultra kills adult fleas and prevents flea infestations for up to 7 months. Adult fleas may be seen in the treated areas when brought in on infested animals or when adult fleas emerge from pupal cases; however, a population will not develop in the treated area. Areas which could be infested include rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, pet beds and pet resting areas. When treating upholstered furniture, treat under cushions and areas where flea development occurs.
NOTICE: This product has been tested on several types of carpet, fabric and other household furnishings without adverse effects. Test in an inconspicuous area before full treatment. Some plastics or furniture may be whitened or dulled. Because of the wide variety of floor types and finishes always test for color fastness, or dulling before applying to larger areas. Avoid contact with antique finishes. For best results always follow complete application directions.
EXCEPT FOR APPLICATOR, DO NOT PERMIT HUMANS OR PETS TO CONTACT TREATED SURFACES UNTIL THE SPRAY HAS DRIED.
A 20 oz. can treats up to 2,625 sq. ft. Vacuum carpeted areas and other areas being treated before treatment and post treatment after drying. Hold can at arm’s length and direct spray toward the area to be treated. Use a sweeping motion to apply product and back away from treated area while holding the can 36 inches away from the area being treated. An area of 100 sq. ft. (10 ft. x 10 ft.) can be treated by spraying across the area for 10 seconds. Vacate treated areas during application up until the spray has dried.
● To Kill Adult Fleas, Brown Dog Ticks and Lone Star Ticks: Remove old companion animal (pet) bedding and replace with fresh, clean bedding after treatment.
● Treat pets directly with an appropriately registered product labeled for such a use in conjunction with this treatment.
● Do not apply this product directly to companion animals (pets).
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
PESTICIDE STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry (preferably locked) area that is away from heat and open flame, and in a place that is inaccessible to children and animals.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL: Wastes resulting from use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
CONTAINER DISPOSAL: Nonrefillable container. Do not puncture or incinerate! Empty container by using this product in accordance with the label directions. Offer empty container for recycling, if available, or place in trash if allowed by state and local regulations. If container is partly full contact your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
NOTICE: Read the entire Directions for Use and Conditions of Sale and Limitation of Warranty and Liability before buying or using this product. If the terms are not acceptable, return the product at once, unopened, and the purchase price will be refunded.
The Directions for Use of this product should be followed carefully. It is impossible to eliminate all risks inherently associated with the use of this product. Ineffectiveness or other unintended consequences may result because of such factors as manner of use or application, weather, presence of other materials or other influencing factors in the use of the product, which are beyond the control of Control Solutions, Inc. or Seller. All such risks shall be assumed by Buyer and User, and Buyer and User agree to hold Control Solutions, Inc. and Seller harmless for any claims relating to such factors.
To the extent consistent with applicable law, Control Solutions, Inc. warrants that this product conforms to the chemical description on the label and is reasonably fit for the purposes stated in the Directions for Use, subject to the inherent risks referred to above, when used in accordance with directions under normal use conditions. This warranty does not extend to the use of this product contrary to label instructions, or under abnormal conditions or under conditions not reasonably foreseeable to or beyond the control of Seller or Control Solutions, Inc., and Buyer and User assume the risk of any such use. CONTROL SOLUTIONS, INC. MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE NOR ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY EXCEPT AS STATED ABOVE.
To the extent consistent with applicable law, IT IS CONTROL SOLUTIONS INC., AND SELLERS INTENTION THAT in no event shall Control Solutions or Seller be liable for any incidental, consequential or special damages resulting from the use or handling of this product. THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE USER OR BUYER, AND THE EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY OF CONTROL SOLUTIONS, INC., AND SELLER FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, INJURIES OR DAMAGES (INCLUDING CLAIMS BASED ON BREACH OF WARRANTY, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR HANDLING OF THIS PRODUCT, SHALL BE THE RETURN OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT OR, AT THE ELECTION OF CONTROL SOLUTIONS, INC. OR SELLER, THE REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT.
To the extent consistent with applicable law, Control Solutions, Inc. and Seller offer this product, and Buyer and User accept it, subject to the foregoing Conditions of Sale and Limitation of Warranty and Liability, which may not be modified except by written agreement signed by a duly authorized representative of Control Solutions, Inc.
ADAMA Consumer & Professional Solutions
Manufactured for: Control Solutions, Inc., 5903 Genoa-Red Bluff, Pasadena, Texas 77507
NET WEIGHT: 20 OZ.
5903 GENOA-RED BLUFF, PASADENA, TX, 77507
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Pivot Ultra information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2018-02-26