Pill Pals for Small PillsThis page contains information on Pill Pals for Small Pills for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Pill Pals for Small Pills Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Pill Pals for Small Pills
- Direction and dosage information for Pill Pals for Small Pills
Pill Pals for Small PillsThis treatment applies to the following species:
Ideal for Smaller Pills
● There’s no better Pal when dosing your best friend
● Fresh Chicken is #1 ingredient
● Available only at your veterinarian
Make Pill Dosing a Treat!
There’s no better or more convenient way to get your dog to accept your Veterinarian’s prescription than Pill Pals™.
● Dogs Love the Taste!
● Fresh Chicken is the #1 Ingredient.
● Corn Syrup Free.
● No Added Flavorings.
● Easy to Use - Simply “Sandwich” Two Treats Together Around the Pill.
Choose convenient, healthy and reliable Pill Pals™ as an easy way to dose your best friend.
Pill Pals™ are available in two sizes, to accommodate both large and small pills.
Available only at your veterinarian.
Feeding Instructions: Mold 2 treats to completely enclose the pill, then feed to your dog as you would a treat.
Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Liver, Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Chicken Meal, Propylene Glycol, Phosphoric Acid, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Methycellulose, Potassium Sorbate and Citric Acid and BHA and Calcium Propionate (Preservatives), Iron Oxide.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein, not less than 22%, Crude Fat, not less than 8%, Crude Fiber, not more than 2%, Moisture, not more than 26%.
Calorie Content (calculated):
Metabolizable Energy: 2925 kcal/kg, Calories per treat: 4.4 kcal
Distributed Exclusively by Henry Schein Animal Health, Dublin, OH 43017
3.2 oz. (91 g) - Double Zipper Pouch!
Approximately 30 Dose Supply
400 METRO PLACE NORTH, DUBLIN, OH, 43017-7545
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2022-11-29