PetArmor For Dogs 7 Way De-Wormer For Puppies & Small DogsThis page contains information on PetArmor For Dogs 7 Way De-Wormer For Puppies & Small Dogs for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- PetArmor For Dogs 7 Way De-Wormer For Puppies & Small Dogs Indications
- Warnings and cautions for PetArmor For Dogs 7 Way De-Wormer For Puppies & Small Dogs
- Direction and dosage information for PetArmor For Dogs 7 Way De-Wormer For Puppies & Small Dogs
PetArmor For Dogs 7 Way De-Wormer For Puppies & Small DogsThis treatment applies to the following species:
Broad Spectrum De-Wormer
7 Way De-Wormer Flavored Chewables
Package contents: blisters of 2 flavored chewables
Active Ingredients (in each chewable): pyrantel pamoate (30 mg) and praziquantel (30 mg)
Purpose: De-wormer for Small Dogs and Puppies Only (6.0 to 25 pounds).
Uses: For the treatment and control of:
● Roundworms (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina)
● Hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense, and Uncinaria stenocephala)
● Tapeworms (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia pisiformis)
Human Warning: Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children. To obtain product information, including a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), call 1-800-224-7387.
When Using This Product:
● Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
● Do not de-worm a dog or puppy that is sick. Consult a veterinarian for diagnosis of the illness.
● 7 Way De-Wormer Flavored Chewables are safe for use in puppies 12 weeks or older and adult dogs. Safety in breeding dogs and pregnant bitches has not been tested.
You May Notice: Vomiting, loose stools (with or without blood) and decreased activity following treatment. If you notice these signs, contact a veterinarian.
Directions For Use
Each flavored chewable contains 30 mg of pyrantel pamoate and 30 mg of praziquantel. The dose for each drug is 2.27 mg per pound of body weight (5 mg/kg). Please refer to the following dosing table for help finding the right dose for your dog.
7 Way De-Wormer Flavored Chewables Dosing Table
Number of Chewables
6.0 to 12 pounds:
12.1 to 25 pounds:
More than 25 pounds:
Use 114 mg size.
Note: For puppies or small dogs weighing less than 25 lbs., use 7 Way De-Wormer Chewable Flavored Dog De-Wormer Tablets for Puppies and Small Dogs. 7 Way De-Wormer Chewables are recommended for dogs 12 weeks of age and older.
● You should weigh your dog to make sure you are giving the right dose.
● 7 Way De-Wormer Flavored Chewables are palatable if offered by hand. If your dog does not voluntarily eat the chewable, you can hide the chewable in a small amount of food or place it in the back of the dog’s mouth for forced swallowing.
● Make sure that the dog eats the complete dose.
● Watch your dog for a few minutes after dosing to make sure the chewable is not rejected.
Recommended De-Worming Schedule: Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism. De-worming schedules may vary depending on the climate where you live and the activity of your dog.
Re-treatment: Re-treatment of your dog may be necessary as determined by laboratory fecal examination and/or if your dog is living where re-infections are likely to occur. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis and prevention of re-infection. In case of re-infection with tapeworms (Dipylidium caninum), consult your veterinarian for advice on how to remove fleas from the dog and the environment.
In case of ingestion by humans, contact a physician immediately. Physicians may contact a Poison Control Center for advice concerning cases of ingestion by humans.
NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION
FOR USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
StorageStore at controlled room temperature of 15-30°C (59-86°F).
Questions? Comments? To report a suspected adverse reaction, call 1-800-224-7387.
NADA 141-261, Approved by FDA
In case of an Emergency; call: 1-800-781-4738
Non-Emergency; call: 1-800-224-PETS (7387)
If you have questions or comments about this product, please write: Sergeant’s Consumer Response, P.O. Box 540399, Omaha, NE 68154-0399
2 Chewable Flavored Dog De-Wormer Tablets
dba Perrigo Animal Health
P.O. BOX 540399, OMAHA, NE, 68154-0399
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the PetArmor For Dogs 7 Way De-Wormer For Puppies & Small Dogs information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2018-11-30