Omega-Fend Canine Omega 3-6 (Canada)This page contains information on Omega-Fend Canine Omega 3-6 for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Omega-Fend Canine Omega 3-6 Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Omega-Fend Canine Omega 3-6
- Direction and dosage information for Omega-Fend Canine Omega 3-6
Omega-Fend Canine Omega 3-6This treatment applies to the following species:
Essential Fatty Acid Supplement
This OMEGA-FEND® CANINE product is a professionally blended essential fatty acid supplement designed specifically for dogs. The essential fatty acid oils are cold extracted and cold filtered to preserve the integrity of the cis-fatty acids. 100% Solvent Free. No genetically modified ingredients (non GMO). No trans fats.
Fatty Acid Profile: (guaranteed min.)
Alpha-linolenic Acid (w3)
Linoleic Acid (w6)
Gamma-linolenic Acid (w6)
Directions for use:
- Shake well before using.
- Induction sealed, pierce before using.
- Administer once per day by mouth or added to food.
- One pump (approx. 2mL) per 16 kg (35 lbs) body weight or 2.5 mL (1/2 tsp) per 20 kg (44 lbs) body weight. May be adjusted.
Cold extracted evening primrose & flax oils*, lecithin, vitamin E**, rosemary extract
* contains mixed tocopherols
**added at 10 I.U./5 mL
- STORE IN REFRIGERATOR AT 2-8°C.
- Should be used within 6 months after opening.
Made in Canada
Manuf. for: BIONICHE ANIMAL HEALTH by BIONICHE BOTANICALS, 231 Dundas St. East, Belleville, Ontario K8N 5J2
Presentation: 235 mL.
NAC No.: 12150670
BIONICHE FOOD SAFETY
P.O. BOX 1570, 231 DUNDAS ST. E., BELLEVILLE, ON, K8N 1E2
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Omega-Fend Canine Omega 3-6 information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-01-09