Nutri-Vet Antimicrobial Wound Spray for DogsThis page contains information on Nutri-Vet Antimicrobial Wound Spray for Dogs for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Nutri-Vet Antimicrobial Wound Spray for Dogs Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Nutri-Vet Antimicrobial Wound Spray for Dogs
- Direction and dosage information for Nutri-Vet Antimicrobial Wound Spray for Dogs
Nutri-Vet Antimicrobial Wound Spray for DogsThis treatment applies to the following species:
MADE BY VETS. CRAVED BY PETS.™
HELPS HEAL CUTS AND SCRAPES KILLS BACTERIA AND VIRUSES
Active ingredient per pump
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
Use: Can be used in the treatment of superficial minor skin irritations. Effective against both gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria, ringworm, protozoa and some viruses. Rapid acting with a moderately long duration of action.
For external use on animals only.
Ask a veterinarian if your pet has:
● Large, open sores or wounds.
When using this product:
● Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.
● Replace top after use. Wash hands after application.
● Store product at room temperature.
Stop use and ask veterinarian if:
● Redness, irritation or swelling occurs or persists.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
● If consumed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
● Thoroughly cleanse affected area to remove dirt and debris and rinse well to eliminate any soap residue.
● Apply WOUND SPRAY twice daily or as needed. Do not wash off.
● Continue applying until area is completely healed.
ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, CITRIC ACID, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, WATER.
Be sure to try our full line of Nutri-Vet® products including:
● Hip + Joint - biscuit, soft chews and tablets
● Skin + Coat - soft chews, tablets and liquids
● Vitamins - soft chews and chewable tablets
MADE IN USA
DIST. BY: Nutri-Vet Wellness LLC, Boise ID 83713
4 FL.OZ. (118 ml)
549 N. DUPONT AVENUE, BOISE, ID, 83713
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Nutri-Vet Antimicrobial Wound Spray for Dogs information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-07-10