Nobivac Feline 3-PThis page contains information on Nobivac Feline 3-P for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Nobivac Feline 3-P Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Nobivac Feline 3-P
- Direction and dosage information for Nobivac Feline 3-P
Nobivac Feline 3-PThis treatment applies to the following species:
Feline Panleukopenia Vaccine
MODIFIED LIVE VIRUS
For veterinary use in cats only
IN THE ABSENCE OF A VETERINARIAN-CLIENT-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP, U.S. FEDERAL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE RELABELING, REPACKAGING, RESALE OR REDISTRIBUTION OF THE INDIVIDUAL CONTENTS OF THIS PACKAGE.
Nobivac® Feline 3-P is a modified live virus vaccine containing an attenuated strain of feline panleukopenia virus (FPV). This vaccine is for the vaccination of healthy cats for the prevention of disease due to feline panleukopenia virus for 3 years following initial and booster vaccinations.
Dosage and Administration
Aseptically reconstitute the desiccated vaccine with the sterile diluent provided and administer 1mL by the subcutaneous route. Initial vaccination of healthy cats may be given as early as 8 weeks of age, with booster injections administered every 3-4 weeks until the cat is 12 weeks of age. Cats over 12 weeks of age should initially receive 2 doses 3-4 weeks apart. Revaccinate every three years with a single dose thereafter. Following the advice of the American Veterinary Medical Association on Vaccination Principles, an appropriate revaccination program for individual animals should be made based upon veterinarian-client-patient relationships.
- Store at 2° - 7°C (35°-45°F).
- Do not freeze.
- Shake well before use.
- Use contents promptly once reconstituted.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
- Contains gentamicin and amphotericin B as preservatives.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized cats.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant cats.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Intervet Inc., Omaha, NE 68103 USA
U.S. Veterinary License No. 165A
1 800 224-5318 (USA)
1 888 306-0069 (Canada)
© 2006, 2010 Intervet Inc.
All rights reserved.
NAC No.: 10474632
2 GIRALDA FARMS, MADISON, NJ, 07940
|Technical Service (Companion Animal):||800-224-5318|
|Technical Service (Livestock):||800-211-3573|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Nobivac Feline 3-P information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2016 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2016-10-31