Nobivac Canine Flu Bivalent (Canada)This page contains information on Nobivac Canine Flu Bivalent for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Nobivac Canine Flu Bivalent Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Nobivac Canine Flu Bivalent
- Direction and dosage information for Nobivac Canine Flu Bivalent
Nobivac Canine Flu BivalentThis treatment applies to the following species:
CANINE INFLUENZA VACCINE
H3N2 & H3N8, Killed Virus
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
IN THE ABSENCE OF A VETERINARIAN-CLIENT-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP, FEDERAL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE RELABELING, REPACKAGING, RESALE OR REDISTRIBUTION OF THE INDIVIDUAL CONTENTS OF THIS PACKAGE.
Nobivac® Canine Flu Bivalent is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs at 7 weeks of age or older as an aid in the control of disease associated with canine influenza virus infection. A subtype H3N2 and subtype H3N8 virus have been chemically inactivated and combined with an adjuvant designed to enhance the immune response.
Restricted to use by or under the direction of a veterinarian. Shake well. Inject one dose (1 mL) subcutaneously. The initial dose may be given at 7 weeks of age or older. A second dose is given 2 to 4 weeks later. A minimum of two doses is required for primary immunization. Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended. Following the advice of the American Veterinary Medical Association on Vaccination Principles, an appropriate revaccination program for individual animals should be made based upon veterinarian-client-patient relationships. Use entire contents immediately.
● Store at 2° - 7°C.
● Do not freeze.
● Do not mix with other vaccines.
● Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
● Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
● Contains gentamicin and amphotericin B as preservatives.
● Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
● The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Intervet Inc., Merck Animal Health, division of Intervet Inc., Omaha, NE 68103 USA
U.S. Veterinary License No. 165A
1 800 224-5318 (USA)
1 866 683-7838 (Canada)
For patent information:
Intervet Canada Corp.
16750 ROUTE TRANSCANADIENNE, KIRKLAND, QC, H9H 4M7
|Fax:||Toll-free 888-498-4444; local 514-428-7014|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Nobivac Canine Flu Bivalent information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2022 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2021-11-29