Multi-Phenolic Disinfectant (Canada)This page contains information on Multi-Phenolic Disinfectant for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Multi-Phenolic Disinfectant Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Multi-Phenolic Disinfectant
- Direction and dosage information for Multi-Phenolic Disinfectant
Multi-Phenolic DisinfectantThis treatment applies to the following species:
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: o-Phenylphenol 10.0%, o-Benzyl-p-Chlorophenol 8.5%, p-Tertiary Amylphenol 2.0%.
DANGER - CORROSIVE. Read the label before using.
Disinfectant combines the high detergent action of a general purpose cleaner with the action of phenolic disinfectant. It effectively cleans, disinfects and deodorizes food-processing facilities such as dairy facilities, slaughterhouses and meat packing plants, thus aiding in the prevention of disease caused by susceptible organisms.
Directions For Use
For all cleaning and disinfection use a 1:250 solution (4mL per 1 L or 0.5 oz per gal. of water). To increase detergency in heavily soiled areas use at a rate of 1:125 solution (8mL per 1 L or 1.0 oz. per gal. of water) or a 1:83 solution (12 mL per 1 L or 1.5 oz per gal. of water).
1. Keep out of reach of children. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid skin contact. Particular care should be taken in handling the concentrate, including proper shielding of the eyes in case of splashing.
2. Remove all litter and manure from floors, walls and surfaces of barns, pens, stalls, chutes and other facilities occupied or traversed by animals.
3. Empty all troughs, racks and other feeding and water appliances.
4. Saturate all surfaces with accepted disinfectant solution.
5. All treated equipment including food contact surfaces must be thoroughly scrubbed with detergents and rinsed with potable water prior to re-use.
The concentrate is corrosive to tissues. The Oral LD50 is 3.73 g/kg.
In case of contact, immediately flush eyes or skin with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. If eye irritation persists, get medical attention. If accidentally swallowed, do not induce vomiting, but drink large quantities of fluid and call a physician immediately.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Manufactured by Bio Agri Mix LP, PO Box 399 Mitchell, ON N0K 1N0
NET CONTENTS 4 L, 20 L, 200 L
Multi-Phenolic Disinfectant is listed under “Disinfectants - general (L1)” on the CFIA’s “Reference Listing of Accepted Construction Materials, Packaging Materials and Non-Food Chemical Products”.
NAC No.: 11610184
P.O. BOX 399, 11 ELLENS STREET, MITCHELL, ON, N0K 1N0
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Multi-Phenolic Disinfectant information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2019 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2019-09-30