Martin's FLEE Plus IGR Trigger SprayThis page contains information on Martin's FLEE Plus IGR Trigger Spray for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Martin's FLEE Plus IGR Trigger Spray Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Martin's FLEE Plus IGR Trigger Spray
- Direction and dosage information for Martin's FLEE Plus IGR Trigger Spray
Martin's FLEE Plus IGR Trigger SprayThis treatment applies to the following species:
Kills ticks, fleas, flea eggs, larvae, and prevents pupae development for 30 days
FOR USE ON DOGS, CATS, PUPPIES AND KITTENS 8 WEEKS OF AGE AND OLDER
● Starts to kill existing fleas and ticks on dogs in 5 minutes
● Fast-acting, long-Lasting, waterproof treatment and control of fleas and ticks
● Controls flea re-infestation
● Breaks the flea life cycle
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Martin's FLEE Plus IGR Trigger Spray Caution
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE.
USE ONLY ON DOGS, CATS, PUPPIES AND KITTENS EIGHT WEEKS OF AGE AND OLDER.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS. CAUTION. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Avoid breathing spray. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Persons applying this product must wear protective rubber gloves.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS. For external use only. Do not use on kittens and puppies under 8 weeks of age. Causes moderate eye irritation. Take care not to spray in the pet’s eyes or facial area. Individual sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals.
Physical And Chemical Hazards
Flammable. Keep away from heat and open flame.
If in eyes:
● Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
● Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing.
● Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
If on skin or clothing:
● Take off contaminated clothing.
● Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
● Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
● Move person to fresh air.
● If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible.
● Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
● Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
● Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
● Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.
● Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For information on this product, contact the National Pesticide Information Center, 1-800-858-7378, Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM-12:00 PM PST. You may also contact the National Poison Control Center, 1-800-222-1222, day or night, for emergency medical treatment information or SafetyCall® at (866) 897-8050. FOR CHEMICAL EMERGENCY: Spill, leak, fire, exposure, or accident call CHEMTREC 1-800-424-9300.
FLEE Plus IGR Trigger Spray kills fleas and ticks to control infestations for at least 30 days. May provide 90 day flea protection for dogs. Stops and prevents infestation of fleas and ticks (brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks, and deer ticks, which may transmit Lyme disease).
Directions For Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO APPLY PRODUCT. TO PREVENT HARM TO YOU AND YOUR PET, READ ENTIRE LABEL AND ATTACHED DIRECTIONS BEFORE EACH USE. Follow all directions and precautionary statements carefully. Use only on dogs or cats. Do not use on rabbits. Do not use on any other
How to Open the Child-Resistant Packaging
1. When opening, do not hold or pull the trigger. 2. To open, lift up on the nozzle tab and turn the nozzle a quarter turn. 3. To close, turn the nozzle a quarter turn back to the locked position.
How to apply FLEE® Plus IGR Trigger Spray
1. Wear protective rubber gloves.
2. Hold bottle in up-right position. Ruffle the animal’s coat with one gloved hand while applying spray to the pet’s back, sides, abdomen, legs, shoulders and neck.
3. For head and eye area, spray FLEE® Plus IGR Trigger Spray on a gloved hand and rub gently into pet’s hair.
Spray approximately 1 to 2 sprays (approximately 0.06 to 0.12 fl oz) per pound of the pet’s body weight. Do not get this product in your pet’s eyes or mouth. Apply spray until pet’s hair is damp to thoroughly wet. Pets with long or dense hair require the higher rate. As with any flea control product, wash hands and exposed skin thoroughly with soap and water after use. Dispose of gloves after use.
Apply FLEE Plus IGR Trigger Spray monthly, for year-round protection. Application directly onto ticks is not required for control. Do not reapply spray for 30 days. FLEE Plus IGR Trigger Spray remains effective after bathing and exposure to water and sunlight.
Storage And Disposal
PESTICIDE STORAGE: Store in original container. Keep away from fire, sparks and heated surfaces. Store in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL AND CONTAINER HANDLING: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Read the entire Directions for Use and Warranty before using this product. By using this product, user or buyer accepts the following warranty. The directions for use of this product are believed to adequate and must be followed carefully. It is impossible to eliminate all risks associated with the use of this product. Unintended consequences may result because of unknown factors. All such risks shall be assumed by the user or buyer. The seller is committed to providing high quality products. To the extent consistent with applicable law, the seller makes no warranties, express or implied, of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, that extend beyond statements on the label. To the extent consistent with applicable law, the manufacturer or the seller shall not be liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages. To the extent consistent with applicable law, the exclusive remedy of the user or buyer shall not exceed the purchase price paid.
Distributed by Control Solutions, Inc., 5903 Genoa-Red Bluff Road, Pasadena, Texas 77507.
EPA Reg. No: 87093-8-53883
EPA Est. No: 53883-TX-002
Martin’s and Flee are registered trademarks of Control Solutions Inc.
NET CONTENTS: 8 FL. OZ., 16 FL. OZ.
5903 GENOA-RED BLUFF, PASADENA, TX, 77507
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Martin's FLEE Plus IGR Trigger Spray information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2020 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-10-21