Martin's FLEE Flea, Tick & Mange DipThis page contains information on Martin's FLEE Flea, Tick & Mange Dip for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Martin's FLEE Flea, Tick & Mange Dip Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Martin's FLEE Flea, Tick & Mange Dip
- Direction and dosage information for Martin's FLEE Flea, Tick & Mange Dip
Martin's FLEE Flea, Tick & Mange DipThis treatment applies to the following species:
On Dogs and Dog Premises
For Residential Use Only
● Makes 8 gallons of dip solution
● Kills Fleas, Flies, Lice, Mange Mites and Ticks, including Deer Ticks (carriers of Lyme Disease)
● Provides Contact and Residual Control for up to 4 Weeks
Do Not Treat Puppies Less Than 12 Weeks of Age
EPA Reg. No: 53883-78
EPA Est. No: 53883-TX-002
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Martin's FLEE Flea, Tick & Mange Dip Caution
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE USE
FOR PET USE - USE ONLY ON DOGS
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Martin's FLEE Flea, Tick & Mange Dip Caution
Harmful if swallowed. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Wear long-sleeved shirt and long pants, socks, shoes, and chemical-resistant gloves.
● Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
● Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
● Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
● Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN AND VETERINARIANS: Do not administer or instill milk, cream or other substances containing vegetable or animal fats which will enhance absorption of lipophilic substances.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For information on this product, contact the National Pesticide Information Center, 1-800-858-7378, Monday-Friday, 7:30 AM-3:30 PM PST. You may also contact the National Poison Control Center, 1-800-222-1222, day or night, for emergency medical treatment information or SafetyCall® at (866) 897-8050.
FOR CHEMICAL EMERGENCY: Spill, leak, fire, exposure, or accident call CHEMTREC 1-800-424-9300.
This pesticide is extremely toxic to fish. Do not apply directly to water. Avoid contamination of ornamental fish ponds. Drifts and runoff from treated areas may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in treated areas. Do not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of equipment washwaters. This product is highly toxic to bees exposed to direct treatment on blooming crops or weeds. Do not apply this product or allow it to drift to blooming crops or weeds while bees are actively, visiting the treatment area. Rinsing application equipment over the treated area will help avoid run off to water bodies or drainage systems.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS
Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not use in undiluted form.
Do not mix or allow coming in contact with oxidizing agent. Hazardous chemical reaction may occur.
Directions For Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE USE
● Not for use on plants being grown for sale or other commercial seed production, or for research purposes.
● Do not allow adults, children, or pets to enter the treated area until sprays have dried.
● Application is prohibited directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like a gutter where drainage to sewers, storm drains, water bodies, or aquatic habitat can occur. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application.
● All outdoor applications must be limited to spot or crack-and-crevice treatments only, except for the following permitted uses:
- Treatment to soil or vegetation around structures;
- Applications to lawns, turf, and other vegetation;
- Applications to building foundations, up to a maximum height of 3 feet.
● Other than applications to building foundations, all outdoor applications to impervious surfaces such as sidewalks, driveways, patios, porches and structural surfaces (such as windows, doors, and eaves) are limited to spot and crack-and-crevice applications, only.
● Do not apply this product that will contact adults, children, or pets, either directly or through drift.
● Do not water the treated area to the point of run-off. Do not make applications during rain.
● Not for broadcast use on indoor residential surfaces.
● Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems.
● DO NOT USE ON CATS. May be toxic or potentially fatal if applied or ingested by cats. Accidental application to cats and/or grooming a recently treated dog may result in tremors and/or uncoordinated muscle movement. If this occurs, immediate veterinary care should be provided.
Keep people and pets off treated areas until the spray has dried.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
Use dilution rate as indicated:
1 fl. oz. = 6 tsp. or 2 tbsp.
8 fl. ozs. = 1/2 pt. or 1 cup
DOG AND DOG PREMISE USE - REFERENCE CHART
DILUTIONS (Mix Well)
HOW TO APPLY
PESTS ON DOG PREMISES (Dog Houses, Runs and Yards)
Fleas, Flies, Ticks, Lice and Mange Mites (adult and larvae)
Dilute 4 fl. ozs. in 1 gal. water
Thoroughly spray infested areas, pet beds and resting quarters. Fresh bedding should be placed in animal quarters following treatment. Do not spray feed, food or water. Repeat as needed but not more than once every two weeks.
PESTS ON DOGS (DO NOT TREAT PUPPIES LESS THAN TWELVE  WEEKS OF AGE)
Fleas, Ticks, including Deer Ticks (carriers of Lyme disease), Lice and Mange
Dilute 2 fl. ozs. in 1 gal. water
Thoroughly wet the animal by dipping, sponging or spraying. Allow animal to dry in a warm place without rinsing or toweling. Do not reapply product for two to three weeks. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals or animals on medication. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Dilute 1 pt. in 8 gals. water
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
Storage and Spill Procedures: Store upright at room temperature. Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures. Store in a locked area out of reach of children and domestic animals. In case of spillage or leakages, soak up with an absorbent material such as sand, sawdust, earth, Fuller’s earth, etc. Dispose of with chemical waste.
Pesticide Disposal: Pesticide wastes are acutely hazardous. Improper disposal of excess pesticide, spilled bait, or rinsate is a violation of Federal Law. If these wastes cannot be disposed of by use according to label instructions, contact your State Pesticide or Environmental Control Agency, or the Hazardous Waste representative at the nearest EPA Regional Office for Guidance.
Container Disposal: If empty - Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling if available. If recycling is not available:
then dispose of container in a sanitary landfill or, if allowed by State and local authorities, by burning. If burned, stay out of smoke.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Unless otherwise instructed, place in trash. Never pour unused product down the drain or on the ground.
NOTICE: Buyer assumes all risks of use, storage or handling of this product not in strict accordance with label DIRECTIONS and PRECAUTIONS.
Control Solutions, Inc. Warranty
LIMITATION OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
Read the entire Directions for Use, Conditions of Warranties and Limitations of Liability before using this product. If terms are not acceptable, return the unopened product container at once. By using this product, user or buyer accepts the following CONDITIONS, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, and LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.
CONDITIONS: The directions for use of this product are believed to be adequate and must be followed carefully. However, it is impossible to eliminate all risk associated with the use of this product. Crop injury, ineffectiveness or other unintended consequences may result because of such factors as weather conditions, presence of other materials, or the manner of use or application, all of which are beyond the control of Control Solutions, Inc. All such risks shall be assumed by the user or buyer.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: To the extent consistent with applicable law, Control Solutions, Inc. makes no other warranties, express or implied, of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, that extend beyond the statements made on the label. No agent of Control Solutions, Inc. is authorized to make any warranties beyond those contained herein or to modify the warranties contained herein. To the extent consistent with applicable law, Control Solutions, Inc. disclaims any liability whatsoever for special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use or handling of this product.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: To the extent consistent with applicable law, the exclusive remedy of the user or buyer for any and all losses, injuries or damages resulting from the use or handling of this product, whether in contract, warranty, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, shall not exceed the purchase price paid or at Control Solutions, Inc election, the replacement of product.
Manufactured by Control Solutions Inc., 5903 Genoa-Red Bluff Road, Pasadena, TX 77507-1041
12 x ONE PINT (16 fl. oz.)
5903 GENOA-RED BLUFF, PASADENA, TX, 77507
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Martin's FLEE Flea, Tick & Mange Dip information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2020 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-02-06