Manual & Ultrasonic Cleaner PowderThis page contains information on Manual & Ultrasonic Cleaner Powder for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Manual & Ultrasonic Cleaner Powder Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Manual & Ultrasonic Cleaner Powder
- Direction and dosage information for Manual & Ultrasonic Cleaner Powder
Manual & Ultrasonic Cleaner PowderThis treatment applies to the following species:
Used for surgical instruments, lab glassware, plastics, metals and ceramics.
● Penetrates bioburden - frees instruments of stubborn organic encrustation.
● Counteracts Hard Water - Chelating additives help protect instruments by preventing scale build up and staining.
● Rinses Freely - Special surfactant blend accelerates efficient rinsing.
● Saves Money - Highly concentrated, only 1oz. is required to make one gallon of cleaning solution.
If you have questions or comments regarding this product please call 1-877-266-3349 or email email@example.com.
*MSDS information available on SECUROS Surgical Instrument Care page.
Make a fresh 1% solution (2 Tbsp. per gal., 1 oz. per gal, or 7.5 grams per liter) in cold, warm, or hot water. If available use warm water. Use cold water for blood stains. For difficult soils, raise water temperature and use more detergent. Clean by soak, circulate, wipe, or ultrasonic method. Not for spray machines, will foam. For nonabrasive scouring, make paste. Use 2% solution to soak frozen stopcocks. To remove silver tarnish, soak in 1% solution in aluminum container. Rinse thoroughly - preferably with running water. For critical cleaning, do final or all rinsing in distilled, deionized, or purified water. For food contact services, rinse with potable water. It is used on a wide range of glass, ceramic, plastic and metal surfaces. Corrosion testing may be advisable.
SECUROS, 443 Main Street, PO Box 950, Fiskdale, MA 01518 USA
Toll Free 877.266.3349
NAC No.: 1513001.0
443 MAIN STREET, FISKDALE, MA, 01518
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Manual & Ultrasonic Cleaner Powder information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-01-09