KINETIC Vet Optimend Corneal Repair Gel DropsThis page contains information on KINETIC Vet Optimend Corneal Repair Gel Drops for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- KINETIC Vet Optimend Corneal Repair Gel Drops Indications
- Warnings and cautions for KINETIC Vet Optimend Corneal Repair Gel Drops
- Direction and dosage information for KINETIC Vet Optimend Corneal Repair Gel Drops
KINETIC Vet Optimend Corneal Repair Gel DropsThis treatment applies to the following species:
Corneal Repair Gel Drops
Hyaluronic Acid 0.2%
KINETIC Vet Optimend Corneal Repair Gel Drops Caution
Federal (USA) law restricts this product to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
OPTIMEND Corneal Repair Drops help the natural healing process for corneal ulcers. OPTIMEND Corneal Repair Drops contain 0.2% Hyaluronic Acid in gel form. HA is a natural substance found in the tissue throughout the body that facilitates tissue repair.
KINETIC Vet Optimend Corneal Repair Gel Drops Indications
OPTIMEND is formulated for use in corneal ulcers presented in horses, dogs and cats. Safe to use as an adjunct therapy.
Water, Glycerin, Benzalkonium Bromide, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, HA, Taurine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Pyridoxine HCl, EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide.
Directions For Use
1. Use gloves or wash hands prior to application to assure sterility and cleanliness.
2. Place 1 to 2 drops directly to the affected eye(s). the drops may be placed directly on the cornea or into the conjunctival sac. The natural movement of the eyelid will distribute the gel over the eye surface.
3. Gel drops should be applied 3 times daily until the corneal repair is complete.
4. To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
5. Replace cap after using.
6. Discard unused product after use.
Product should be stored at room temperature, away from a heat source, or may be stored in a refrigerator. If stored in a refrigerator, product should be allowed to warm to room temperature 15°-30° C (59°-86° F) prior to use. PROTECT FROM FREEZING.
WarningFOR ANIMAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN HORSES INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
To report adverse reactions, call 1-877-786-9882.
For customer service or to obtain product information call 1-877-786-9882.
Made in U.S.A.
KINETIC™, P.O. Box 12388, Lexington, KY 40583
10 ml (0.3 fl oz) bottle
NAC No.: 61280420
961 BEASLEY STREET, SUITE 270, LEXINGTON, KY, 40509
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the KINETIC Vet Optimend Corneal Repair Gel Drops information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-02-06