KINETIC Vet CompassThis page contains information on KINETIC Vet Compass for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- KINETIC Vet Compass Indications
- Warnings and cautions for KINETIC Vet Compass
- Direction and dosage information for KINETIC Vet Compass
KINETIC Vet CompassThis treatment applies to the following species:
Sterile Post-Surgical Lavage
50 mg Sterile Sodium Hyaluronate / 500 mg Sterile Polysulfated Glycosaminoglycan
For veterinary use only.
Indications for Use:
● COMPASS™ is a Sodium Hyaluronate / PSGAG sterile post surgical lavage solution designed to replace synovial fluid lost during surgery.
● Normalization of the joint following arthrotomy.
● For use on cats, dogs and horses.
Directions For Use
● Install this medical device as the final lavage prior to surgical closure of the joint space.
● Volume to be determined by veterinary surgeon.
● Discard any unused portion of vial contents.
WarningNot for food animal use. Keep out of reach of children.
StorageStore in a cool, dry place. Do not freeze.
Manufactured for: KINETIC VET, P.O. Box 12388, Lexington, KY 40583
NAC No.: 6128051.0
961 BEASLEY STREET, SUITE 270, LEXINGTON, KY, 40509
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the KINETIC Vet Compass information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2016 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2016-08-21