KINETIC Vet ArmourGuard RTUThis page contains information on KINETIC Vet ArmourGuard RTU for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- KINETIC Vet ArmourGuard RTU Indications
- Warnings and cautions for KINETIC Vet ArmourGuard RTU
- Direction and dosage information for KINETIC Vet ArmourGuard RTU
KINETIC Vet ArmourGuard RTUThis treatment applies to the following species:
- Beef Cattle
- Dairy Cattle
- Wild and Exotic
3-(Trihydroxysilyl) Propyldimethyl Octadecyl Ammonium Chloride
PRODUCT FEATURES AND BENEFITS
ARMOURGUARD™ RTU can be used as a final antimicrobial finish to impart bacteriostatic, fungistatic and algistatic activity.** ARMOURGUARD™ RTU reduces surface deterioration and microbiologically induced corrosion on non-food contact surfaces. This product imparts durable biostatic activity to the surface of a wide variety of substrates. Increased efficacy through proper application; durable bacteriostatic, fungistatic, and algistatic surfaces can be attained with a minimum amount of this product. This product prevents deterioration caused by bacteria and fungi (mold and mildew).
**For use as a microbiostatic agent for material preservation, neither this product nor the articles treated with this product may state or imply any public health claims.
FOR USE AS A FINAL ANTIMICROBIAL FINISH
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
KINETIC Vet ArmourGuard RTU Caution
FIRST AID: In case of emergency, call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
For general information on product use, etc., call the National Pesticides Information Center at 1-800-858-7378. You may also contact 1-800-222-1222, the poison control center, for emergency medical treatment information.
Hazards To Humans And Domestic Animals: Causes moderate eye irritation; Avoid contact with eyes. Wear safety glasses or other protective eyewear. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
This pesticide is toxic to fish in its liquid form. Do not discharge effluent containing this product into lakes, streams, ponds, estuaries, oceans, or other waters unless in accordance with the requirements of a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit and the permitting authority has been notified in writing prior to discharge. Do not discharge effluent containing this product to sewer systems without previously notifying the local sewage treatment plant authority. For guidance, contact your State Water Board or Regional Office of the EPA.
● De-activation may be required during clean up if a spill occurs. De-activation of this product can be achieved by the addition of an anionic surfactant (such as soaps, sulfonates, sulfates) in quantities equivalent to the percentage of active ingredient (s) in this product.
Directions For Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO COMMERCIAL, INSTITUTIONAL, RESIDENTIAL, & INDUSTRIAL USE
Description Of Approved Application Methods
This product can be applied to organic or inorganic substrates by brushing, dipping, wiping, padding, soaking, spraying, or by using foam finishing techniques. Optimum application and drying conditions, such as time and temperature, should be determined for each application before use. If necessary, reapply this product every three months (90 days)
● For Pump Spray Application: Spray entire area 4 to 6 inches from the surface making sure the surface is completely covered. Apply and then let stand until dry or let stand 3 minutes and wipe dry with cloth or sponge. If spotting occurs, wipe with moist cloth or sponge. Test for staining and color-fastness of fabrics and carpets by treating and drying a small, concealed area prior to application. When treating coarser substrates, more of this product may be required due to absorption. A fan may be used to assist in drying. If necessary, reapply this product every three months (90 days), or when odor, staining and discoloration due to bacteria, mold or mildew return.
● For Wiping Application: To protect hard, non-porous surfaces, thoroughly wet surface to be treated with this product. Allow surface to dry. Excess moisture should be removed with clean, dry towel.
● For Commercial Spray Application: For commercial application equipment (i.e. carpet and upholstery steamers, rotary jet extraction cleaners, pressure sprayers) apply without dilution and then let stand until dry or let stand 3 minutes and wipe dry with cloth or sponge. If spotting occurs, wipe with moist cloth or sponge. Test for staining and color-fastness of fabrics and carpets by treating and drying a small, concealed area prior to application. When treating coarser substrates, more of this product may be required due to absorption. Spray application is preferred on large surfaces that are easily accessible. The spray equipment chosen should provide a consistent fine (1-300 micron) particle size and uniform spray pattern.
FOR COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL USE
Armourguard™ RTU can be used as a final bacteriostatic finish for the following sample structures, facilities, and locations:
Locations: Veterinary clinics*, animal life science laboratories, animal laboratories, animal research centers, animal quarantine areas*, animal holding areas, companion veterinary centers*, dog kennels, animal hospitals*, animal breeding facilities, breeding establishments, animal husbandry operations and establishments, grooming establishments, grooming equipment, pet animal quarters, animal housing facilities, zoos, tack shops, tack equipment, pet shops, operating rooms*, washing areas, waiting rooms, examination rooms and other animal care facilities*, livestock, equine & poultry based veterinary facilities*. (This product is not meant to control public health organisms). Bathrooms, restrooms, shower rooms, shower and bath areas. Dairy farming operations (barns & milk houses, nonfood contact areas), calf hutches, and storage facilities. Horse farms, grooming equipment, and transportation vehicles. Poultry [breeder/pullet/broiler] turkey farms and poultry transport vehicles. Exotic animal farming operations (bison, deer) zoological facilities, aviaries. Farmhouse premises, including barns, sheds, tool sheds, storage facilities, cattle, swine, sheep, horse, barns, pens, stalls, swine quarters, livestock farms, horse stalls, brooder houses, calf hutches, calving, hog, cattle and horse operations, chick vans, egg trucks, hatchery and farm vehicles, agriculture & aquaculture farming operations, livestock housing facilities & operations, livestock pens, livestock and husbandry operations, animal transport vehicles. Pet stores. Federally inspected meat and poultry plants (nonfood contact areas only). Poultry premises, hatcheries, egg receiving area, egg holding area, setter room, tray dumping area, chick holding area, hatchery room (hatchers), chick processing area, chick loading area, poultry buildings public spaces. Swine premises, farrowing barns and areas, waterers and feeders, hauling equipment, dressing plants, loading equipment, nursery, blocks, creep area, chutes. Hospitals, nursing homes, medical and dental offices and clinics, healthcare facilities, physician offices, operating rooms/theaters, radiology rooms, isolation wards, quarantine areas, hospices, medical research facilities, washing areas, ICU areas, autopsy rooms, acute care institutions, alternate care institutions, home healthcare institutions, sick rooms, skilled nursing facilities, rehabilitation facilities, physical therapy facilities, emergency clinics.
Surfaces: Veterinary equipment, case goods, kennel runs, cages, kennel/cage floors, conductive flooring, examination tables, veterinary x-ray tables, loading platforms, animal equipment, horse ambulance. Medical Examination Furnishings. Medical Treatment tables, chairs, wheelchairs, and gurneys. Medical diagnostic, examination, and monitoring equipment including heart and breathing monitors, stethoscopes, blood pressure devices, IV stands, test equipment such as EKG and EEG equipment, MRI/CAT scan equipment, X-ray equipment, medicine carts, and rehabilitation/therapy equipment.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal. Keep from freezing.
● Storage: Store in original, tightly closed containers below 30°C (86°F) and above 0°C (32°F) in a secure area inaccessible to children and away from food or feed.
● Pesticide Disposal: Pesticide wastes are acutely hazardous. Improper disposal of excess pesticide, spray mixture or rinsate is a violation of Federal Law. If these wastes cannot be disposed of by use according to label instructions, contact your State Pesticide or Environmental Control Agency, or the Hazardous Waste Representative at the nearest EPA Regional Office for guidance.
● Container Disposal: For non-refillable containers equal to or less than 5 gal. Non-Refillable Container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Triple rinse container (or equivalent) promptly after emptying. Triple rinse as follows: Fill the container 1/4 full with water and recap. Shake for 10 seconds. Drain for 10 seconds after the flow begins to drip. Follow Pesticide Disposal instructions for rinsate disposal. Repeat this procedure two more times. Then offer for recycling if available or puncture and dispose of in a sanitary landfill, or by incineration.
*This product is not meant to control public health organisms.
EPA Reg. No. 94418-1-93810
EPA Est. No. 8831-TN-0001
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Distributed By: Kinetic Technologies, 961 Beasley St. Suite 270 Lexington, KY 40509
32 oz, 1 Gallon (128 oz), 5 Gallon (640 oz)
961 BEASLEY STREET, SUITE 270, LEXINGTON, KY, 40509
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the KINETIC Vet ArmourGuard RTU information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2021 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2021-10-04