JorVet J-324 New Methylene Blue StainThis page contains information on JorVet J-324 New Methylene Blue Stain for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- JorVet J-324 New Methylene Blue Stain Indications
- Warnings and cautions for JorVet J-324 New Methylene Blue Stain
- Direction and dosage information for JorVet J-324 New Methylene Blue Stain
JorVet J-324 New Methylene Blue StainThis treatment applies to the following species:
JorVet J-324 New Methylene Blue Stain Indications
Used for reticulocyte counts, determining blood parasites and evaluating vaginal smears. New methylene blue can be used in wet mount preparation or in the more conventional air dried mount.
Directions For Use
Reticulocyte count/Heartworm screen.
1. Two drops of blood and an equal amount of stain are left mixed for 15 to 20 minutes in a small test tube. A slide is then prepared from the mixture in the usual manner. The reticulum will stain intensely blue and the erythrocytes are seen as ghost outlines. The reticulocyte count is expressed in percentage after counting 500 RBCS.
Dry unfixed blood or cytology.
2. One drip of stain is applied evenly over the dried film. The slide is immediately ready to read. Also since the stain is contained in physiology saline, the film is not permanent and will only last a few hours.
Gently shake before use.
StorageKeep covered. Store at room temperature.
Presentation: 250 mL bottle.
NAC No.: 11520040
1450 NORTH VAN BUREN AVE., LOVELAND, CO, 80538
|Technical Information:||Ask for Vet-Tech|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the JorVet J-324 New Methylene Blue Stain information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2018-03-29