JorVet J-322 Dip Quick StainThis page contains information on JorVet J-322 Dip Quick Stain for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- JorVet J-322 Dip Quick Stain Indications
- Warnings and cautions for JorVet J-322 Dip Quick Stain
- Direction and dosage information for JorVet J-322 Dip Quick Stain
JorVet J-322 Dip Quick StainThis treatment applies to the following species:
Kit Contents: Fixative #1 component, Stain #2 component, Counter stain #3 component.
JorVet J-322 Dip Quick Stain Indications
Used to stain blood smears for cell differential counts and evaluation. Can be used for general diagnostic cytology.
Directions For Use
1. The slide is allowed to air dry.
2. After air drying the slide is repeatedly dipped directly into the wide mouth bottle marked #1 fixative for a total of 5 seconds. The slide is held up out of the bottle and excess fixative drained off.
3. The slide is repeatedly dipped directly in bottle with component #2 for a total of 5 seconds. It also is held up out of the bottle to drain off excess stain.
4. The slide is finally repeatedly dipped in component #3 bottle for 3-5 seconds.
5. Gently rinse with distilled water and gently blot dry with a paper towel.
Always close the lid tightly in the component bottles to avoid evaporation loss.
These polychromic stains will color acid groups blue (DNA/RNA), basic groups orange (protein eosinophil granules), and metachromic substances violet (mast cell and basophil granules).
StorageStore at room temperature.
Caution(s): Danger! May be fatal or cause blindness if swallowed. Poison. Flammable. Vapor harmful. Causes eye irritation.
Do not breathe vapor. Do not get in eyes, on skin, on clothing. Keep container closed. Use with adequate ventilation. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Wash thoroughly after handling.
Cannot be made nonpoisonous.
First Aid: If swallowed, call a physician immediately. In case of contact, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Call a physician.
Presentation: Introductory kit is available, 1 each x 180 mL wide mouth bottle of each component.
J-322A: Bulk refill kit is available, 1 each x 500 mL of each component.
NAC No.: 11520020
1450 NORTH VAN BUREN AVE., LOVELAND, CO, 80538
|Technical Information:||Ask for Vet-Tech|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the JorVet J-322 Dip Quick Stain information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-02-06