The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Intra Hoof-Sol Liquid (Canada)This page contains information on Intra Hoof-Sol Liquid for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Intra Hoof-Sol Liquid Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Intra Hoof-Sol Liquid
- Direction and dosage information for Intra Hoof-Sol Liquid
Intra Hoof-Sol LiquidThis treatment applies to the following species:
For optimal hoof condition
SHAKE BEFORE EACH USE
● Supports farmers in maintaining healthy hooves
● Strong adhesion to the hoof
● User friendly
● Aloe Vera enriched
Intra Hoof-Sol Liquid contains specifically developed minerals, inhibitors (citric acid), skin care products (Aloe Vera), preservatives and a coloring agent.
Directions for use:
1. Use the head lockers in the feeding alley or milking parlor to securely hold the animals. Works great in stanchion barns as well.
2. If necessary, rinse the hooves and interdigital spaces with water to enhance skin contact.
3. Premium mixing recommendation: Apply weekly @ 50% solution. Optional alternative: Use a reduced dilution (20-40% Hoof-Sol Liquid) for weekly follow up sessions to maintain hoof health. Always use COLD water to prepare the Hoof-Sol Liquid solution.
4. Spray Hoof-Sol Liquid on the back and in the interdigital spaces of the hind legs using the Matabi low pressure applicator.
Mixing tips: Use the entire contents of this jug when preparing the solution and store in a large mixing pail. Initial and occasional stirring of the Hoof-Sol Liquid solution is very important to ensure a satisfactory spraying pattern. Monthly rinsing of the applicator with hot water is advised to ensure long lasting performance.
For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
Copper sulphate pentahydrate 15.2%, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 11.4%, Aloe Vera 6.4%.
Distilled water, Citric acid monohydrate, Xanthan gum, Lutein as coloring.
Intra Hoof-Sol Liquid enables producers to care for the hooves of cows. This product is ideal for whole herds.
Made in The Netherlands: Intracare BV, Voltaweg 4, 5466 AZ, Veghel, The Netherlands
Imported by: Diamond Hoof Care Ltd.
For practical solutions
210 MCKECHNEY AVE., P.O BOX 111, DIAMOND CITY, AB, T0K 0T0
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Intra Hoof-Sol Liquid information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2020 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-10-21