Imrex Omega-3 Fatty Acid SupplementThis page contains information on Imrex Omega-3 Fatty Acid Supplement for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Imrex Omega-3 Fatty Acid Supplement Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Imrex Omega-3 Fatty Acid Supplement
- Direction and dosage information for Imrex Omega-3 Fatty Acid Supplement
Imrex Omega-3 Fatty Acid SupplementThis treatment applies to the following species:
For dogs and cats
- Skin and coat conditioner
- 90 feeding units per container (net 135g)
- Each unit is standardized to yield a minimum of 180 mg EPA and 120 mg DHA
- Each unit is individually packaged to maintain its potency and prevent oxidation of the fatty acids
- Veterinarian formulated
Each Unit Contains:
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
Each Imrex OMEGA-3 Fatty Acid Supplement unit contains a concentrated source of OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS. Deficiencies of fatty acids in the diets of dogs and cats has been associated with hair shedding, itching and dry flaky skin. Fatty acids are also recommended to increase the quality of the hair coat.
FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS: As a supplemental source of fatty acids in the diet. Give one unit daily to animals over 20 kg (44 lb) body weight or as recommended by your veterinarian. Feed with animal’s normal food. For fussy animals or animals less than 20 kg body weight, each unit can be punctured and a required amount squeezed onto the food.
Mfd & Distributed in Canada by: Imrex Inc, 13-1550 Yorkton Court, Burlington, ON Canada L7P 5B7
NAC No.: 13060083
Represented by Creative Science, LLC
455 SOVEREIGN COURT, BALLWIN, MO, 63011
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Imrex Omega-3 Fatty Acid Supplement information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2016 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2016-09-30